Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My first MLP drawing ever!

BtrDinkyDooMaslow

These are really good for a first time, especially on the eyes, which seem to be a common stumbling block. The only real advice I can offer is to work on the smoothness of the lines, some of them have a little bit of shakiness to them, but that's hardly a major issue, and could even be a stylistic thing.If you do want smoother lines, drawing the longer lines with quicker, smooth motions might help, . Other than that, draw more, and you'll just keep getting better and better :)

Wonderful drawings. I could never get the bodies right. However, for you it's easy and it turned out great! Yes, I would love to see more of your drawings! I also recommend coloring a bit lighter. But other than that, I love it. Don't stop drawing! :)

Good for your first drawing, but my main critique is that you need to work on line quality. Some of the lines look a little wobbly, and there are a few proportion issues, but a valiant effort for your very first MLP drawing :)

Keep it up, practice makes perfect

Not bad for your first attempt, but you should work on your lines being less shaky. Also, Rainbow's legs look too thick and part of Fluttershy's wings look like they're behind her back and it looks like you forgot to draw Rarity's chest in front of her front left leg, so in the future make sure that you layer your line art correctly. Also, Fluttershy has a random bump on her wings. Lastly, all of their noses are different. Fluttershy's nose is a little too rounded, Pinkie and Rarity's is too long, Rainbow's is too square, Applejack's is too pointy, and Twilight's is perfect. You should work on your consistency.

On a high note, I think your Spike is excellent :)

Keep practicing and you'll just get better and better :D

• Brohoof 1

Wow, you drew those quite well. I am honestly very impressed. My first ponies looked no where near that good. Your Pinkie Pie is my favorite! Draw more Pinkie Pie..

PINKIE PIE