Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lets play Crona's Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke run, Episode 1- Questio the Treeko

Finesthour

Questio is the cutest Treeko ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uo9RYQ3UTc

What happens here-

I become a pokemon trainer, and receive my first Pokemon, Questio the Treeko!

Questio is best Treeko.

Guys, if you want updates on what games I am doing, or what is going on with the series, follow my-

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/CronaTheCritic

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CronaTheCritic

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

YES! Pokémon gameplay! This is gonna be good! I am excited for the next episode already even though I haven't started this one. Haha! I love to watch Pokémon gameplays :D

Also, Kitty for the win!

Edited by Mr. Pillow
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes, you picked Treecko. Almost always the grass starter is the best starter IMO. Can't wait to see what I will be... Oh gosh... Oet, can I change what my name will be, because right now I will be changing my name to emanoN. SO yeah can you use that as the pokemon I will be instead of TGAP Trixie Sparkle.

Edited by TGAP Trixie Sparkle

Yes, you picked Treecko. Almost always the grass starter is the best starter IMO. Can't wait to see what I will be... Oh gosh...

I hope a Zigzagoon :P

I hope a Zigzagoon :P

I don't know if you saw it above or not, because I added it late and all, but would it be possible to chage the name you'll call the pokemon I will be. Why, because I plan on changing my name to emanoN like right now. So yeah can you use emanoN instead of TGAP Trixie Sparkle?

I don't know if you saw it above or not, because I added it late and all, but would it be possible to chage the name you'll call the pokemon I will be. Why, because I plan on changing my name to emanoN like right now. So yeah can you use emanoN instead of TGAP Trixie Sparkle?

Ok, I'll change the name on the list :P

I see a kitteh! :wub:

I don't know why, but whenever I play a pokemon game, and see completely capitalized text (like POKEMON, in this case), I always shout the capitalized word for emphasis.

Also, best pickup line ever: "Come and see me in my POKEMON Lab."

Cute cat. :D

I don't know why they make you ride with the cargo, maybe it's some ancient Pokemon trainer training technique? :huh:

Girl Treekos are rare, how lucky.

The simple animations are much less simple in the latest games. :blink:

Anyway, great stuff, can't wait to see more. :)

Lol, the save file got deleted, so I had to restart. Same stuff happened, but Treeko is a boy now :P

Oooh, I'm a Treeko! Cool! Quite the honor to be someone's starter Pokemon! :D

Somehow I feel like if I were a Pokemon though, I'd probably make a better girl. But now that my trainer gave me a sex change at the Pokemon Center (isn't it funny what they can do there?), I guess it doesn't matter! :P

By the way, since you're using an emulator, you should be able to put some GameShark codes in there to change May's name. You might also be able to change me back, if you like. :lol: