Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask DJ Cadence (CLOSED For a reason...)

DJ Cadence

(edited)

Sorry but this is closed due to un-warm welcomes and stuff. Well yeah this is CLOSED. :( Goodbye. (Note:Any questions will not be answered)

Edited by DJ Cadence

(edited)

Hmm.. A penguin huh? Where in Equestria do you live?

OH!!! I live with DJ P0n-3 and Octavia. They said they had a extra room.

DJ Cadence eh? I remember you from Club Penguin. I don't play it anymore though. So uh DJ Cadence, how's it like to be in Equestria? Ya know being a penguin and all here while everyone else are ponies.

Its beautiful here! Also it is a bit awkward with ponies around! My puffle doesn't mind XD Edited by DJ Cadence

What color is your puffle?

By the way, I used to play Club Penguin. Might sometimes, rare that I ever will.

So anyhow, I have my question...

What color is your puffle?

By the way, I used to play Club Penguin. Might sometimes, rare that I ever will.

So anyhow, I have my question...

My puffle's colour is purple.

Yeah that game is pretty old but I will be on it :)

Good questions there...

OK Lets try and make this freakin' Signature work

post-3206-0-51208900-1343623001.png

IT WORKED!!! I uploaded it from the files and IT WORKED!!! :D

Also make meh that new signautre Cherrybomb! I wan'ts a new one :P

Heh, nice.

An MLP Forum is probably the last place I'd expect a mascot from CP. But I'm guessing you're the substitute DJ? xD

Anyways, it's a pleasure to make all of your acquaintances I am ShadowWatch, also known as Merriwhether, Feldsworth, Daodoma, Daodomas representative, Synos, The Prussian Union, and Dysprosia from NationStates, online political simulator, ShadowWatch from Club Penguin (a name I'm adopting for most social/public interactions such as this), Wisechinchilla12 from Minecraft Classic (I admit, a horrible username xD) and this is my first post as member of the MLP Forum.

I hope to find many great activities to my interests (reading, writing, exploring, just generally having fun) here, too!

Heh, nice.

An MLP Forum is probably the last place I'd expect a mascot from CP. But I'm guessing you're the substitute DJ? xD

Anyways, it's a pleasure to make all of your acquaintances I am ShadowWatch, also known as Merriwhether, Feldsworth, Daodoma, Daodomas representative, Synos, The Prussian Union, and Dysprosia from NationStates, online political simulator, ShadowWatch from Club Penguin (a name I'm adopting for most social/public interactions such as this), Wisechinchilla12 from Minecraft Classic (I admit, a horrible username xD) and this is my first post as member of the MLP Forum.

I hope to find many great activities to my interests (reading, writing, exploring, just generally having fun) here, too!

Yeah a nice warm welcome would be nice!!!

Heres a free song! :D

The Party Starts Now - Available on iTunes! Official Club Penguin.mp3

:D

Wow a peguin on a pony websiste... Wow.. Just.. Wow

What would you expect? :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a penguin.... And several countries, and a square dude who likes to grief horrible buildings and build things. Now I feel REALLY unwelcome. O_O

I can't tell you how many times I've heard that song, though. xD

I almost know it by heart. That's pretty sad. xD

BTW what time zone is this forum set to. I live in New York so I'm so confused. :)

Just to be clear that wasn't meant literally. : |

Edited by ShadowWatch