Just doing a plushie survey...

lilymalady123

Plushie survey!  

68 users have voted

1. 1. If you were to get a plushie, who would you get?

• Pinkie pie
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight
    • Rainbow dash
    • Rarity
    • Applejack
    • Celestia
    • Luna
    • Derpy
    • Trixie

Not necessarily. Rainbow Dash is my favorite and although I would love a plushie of her, I'd get Fluttershy first. Cuteness overload! I would cherish it foreeeeeveeeeerrrr... :P

(edited)

I would really love to have a Rainbow Dash plush to snuggle with, she is best pony after all. <3

Can I see any other plushes you have made?

Edited by Mordecai

I would really love to have a Rainbow Dash plush to snuggle with, she is best pony after all. <3

Can I see any other plushes you have made?

I haven't made any really good ones yet as I haven't yet got my sewing machine. BUT, when I get it, get used to it and get awesome, I'll show you. (20 days max)

UPDATE: hey guys! Just saying that I've been handsewing a lot and I'm not to disappointed with my results. 16 days until my birthday and my new sewing machine. When all that is over, I'll start making PONIES!!! anyway, keep voting. Thanks guys!!!

<3 lily

Thanks for your help, guys. I'll probably start making some back up ones before I do commissions (extra plushies Incase I get sick and cant do them etc.) so I can always be in business. Keep on voting tho cause I need to know how many of which to make so I don't make a derpy and everyone wants it, or I make tons of fluttershys and no one wants them (who wouldn't?). Anyway, after I get my new sewing machine and do the back ups, I'll show some of my work and start taking commissions

When will you be getting your sewing machine?

What sizes do you do?

What are your prices?

Minky or fleece?

What do you charge for shipping?

Have you ever made a plushie before? If yes, can I see a picture of your work.

The majority of our users are 15/16/17 and don't have the money to purchase custom made plushies, however I am in the minority.

I have a Rarity plushie already ordered, but I also want an Applebloom, Sweetiebelle, Nurse Red-heart and both the spa ponies made.

The maker of my Rarity would normally be later requested to make these for me, but I'm willing to shop around (:

~

When will you be getting your sewing machine?

What sizes do you do?

What are your prices?

Minky or fleece?

What do you charge for shipping?

Have you ever made a plushie before? If yes, can I see a picture of your work.

The majority of our users are 15/16/17 and don't have the money to purchase custom made plushies, however I am in the minority.

I have a Rarity plushie already ordered, but I also want an Applebloom, Sweetiebelle, Nurse Red-heart and both the spa ponies made.

The maker of my Rarity would normally be later requested to make these for me, but I'm willing to shop around (:

~

For my birthday in 16 days

12 inch 24 inch and 48 inch

12: 30 aus dollars. 24: 50 48: 80

I use fleece as default. But I will use minky upon request.

Well, I know the majority of you live in the US and I live in aus. So I'll have to look into that.

Yes I have. Sadly most are hand sewn. Once I get my machine I'll get to work. I'll steal my mums machine tonight and make you an example.

I have a special filly pattern so I can do applebloom and sweetibelle quiet easily

Thank you for asking! I'll be sure to get you a picture ASAP!

• Brohoof 1

Rarity, of course!~ <3

She's best pony, and I'd cuddle her all the time. She'd be my pride and joy XD

• Brohoof 1

Nearly finished perfecting my ponies!!! I've been stealing my mums machine to do them and there have been sleepless nights, but I'm loving every second of it. When I finish my current one (rainbow dash) ill show you a picture then you can tell me your opinions.

Thanks guys!

<3 lily

Hey guys, I'm planning on doing plushie commissions soon and wanted to have a survey to see how much of what I need to stock up on. Any questions or extra characters that are not on the list? Post them below!

OCTAVIA!!!!!!! :angry: