Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Waking up in Ponyville

Pinkazoid

Discord sat, watching the ponies fight amongst each other. He conjured up some popcorn, laughing at their fighting. "Oh, this is much better than ANY movie!" Discord said. "Oh well, I have some more ponies to corrupt, so see ya!" Discord teleported away.

(edited)

The last thing Discere rmembered was blacking out, and now he was in a ... room? Everything was pure white, sitting directly in front of him was a a mare pegasus who was also pure white, her features were almost indistinguishable except for her magnificent blue mane and tail and her crystalline blue eyes... It was her. But how? this wasn't like his dream, but there she was. This wasn't a dream at all... was it? He supposed he could be dreaming lucidly, but he doubted it. .... Discere wasn't going to miss this chance " Who are you?" Discere was shocked when he spoke, he sounded like a Filly! the mare walked toward him and hugged him, and she spoke.. in a voice that seemed purely angelic... "I am your beginning, in both love and harmony." she let go, and she was crying. Her image started to fade And she asked "Discere,what is your element?"

Discere's eyes opened again, to the real world.

((OOC: many of you might be confused right now, so go look at my character page if you get a chance http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/discere-r1102 ))

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Rainbow watched as Discere woke up. She walked toward Discere, and yelled in her face-

"D'YOU KNOW WHERE THE ELEMENTS ARE?!" She yelled, steaming. She had a sense that this pony wasn't on her side, and she was needed to destroy the elements. Discere might know where they are.

((OOC: if you are at all confused just take a look at my characters page and it will explain alot of things okay. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/discere-r1102 Any questions still, then just PM me, I would have put this in my last post but it was too big

Discere's first sight after waking up was that of rainbow dash about an inch from his face screaming at him for the elements.He didn't need this right now, he had way too much to think about, but he was too weak to do anything.

(edited)

Rainbow stared at Discere longer, and huffed. She wasn't answering? In the name of Discord, she would get her to talk.

"ANSWER ME!" Rainbow screamed her eyes right on Disceres. If that pony wouldn't talk...bad things would happen.

(Gotta go, someone control RD/Rainbow Ditch)

Edited by Resolution

(I was on a pony chatroom, but I'm back now.)

Fauny suddenly realized she was being pinned down by a grayish-looking Cerulean. She heard her words. "I don't know where the elements are," Fauny said, "but you're not even one of the mane 6. Or maybe..." Fauny leaned up to Cerulean's ear. "Maybe you've been destroyed inside." Fauny held back a giggle. If this didn't bring the pony back to realization, then this wasn't Equestria.

"Step aside, Dashie." Discord said. "I'll help her see reason." Discords eyes begin to swirl. "You WILL tell Rainbow Dash EVERYTHING."

Discord said. He backed up. "He's all yours, Dashie." Discord said with glee.

(edited)

((OOC: DISCERE IS A GUY!!!!)) ((OOC: Resolution its your turn!))

"Rainbow Dash am I right?" Discere looked at his assaulter. "Loyalty is a funny thing really, one can be loyal to something or somepony all their life and recieve nothing in return for it. What have you recieved for your loyalty Rainbow? Not much? then why are always loyal? what is in it for you? It's because loyalty is being there, through thick and thin, putting your life on the line for other ponies. But the problem is rainbow... " He looks right into her eyes, "You are so loyal to your friends that you have forgotten to be loyal to your true self!"

Edited by TheBronyHeart

((OOC: I'm not going yet, but tomorrow I'm heading to Missouri for two weeks, with no internet. I bet I'll have 2000 notifications from this club by the time I get back. From tomorrow until I post again, you guys can control Cerulean. But not yet))

After Discord had hypnotized Discere, Discere began a long speech.

"Rainbow Dash am I right?" Discere told Rainbow. "Loyalty is a funny thing really, one can be loyal to something or somepony all their life and recieve nothing in return for it. What have you recieved for your loyalty Rainbow? Not much? then why are always loyal? what is in it for you? It's because loyalty is being there, through thick and thin, putting your life on the line for other ponies. But the problem is rainbow.....You are so loyal to your friends that you have forgotten to be loyal to your true self!"

"No..!"

Rainbow felt all of her memory's flash at that last sentence. The Running of the Leaves, the Sonic Rainboom...everything. Her inner Loyalty sparked. Her color can back, and she shook her head.

"What...happened...?"

Then she looked and saw Discere, and freaked out. Great, they traded places!

"Omigosh! Are you OK?! "

(Sorry guys, was off. Back now.)

Discere saw that Rainbow Dash was back to her normal self, and he was relieved. But that wasn't stopping the blood flowing from his face. He tried to stand up but collapsed again Ready to black out again.

Creulean was hit by a bolt of energy and was sent flying into the wall.

"Leave them alone." Starbolt said readying another blast.

"I know you are brainwashed by Discord." She said as she forced Creulean down with her magic.

Rainbow dashed over to Discere. She used her hooves to clean up the cuts, and then she patted her on the back.

"Hey, your alright. Good. Well, I'm going to help Starbolt. See ya!"

Rainbow ran over next to Starbolt.

"Hey! I'm here to help you, so lets do this!" She said knocking Creulean down.

Discere was recovering and he stood up abruptly. He interjected to starbolt saying "Stop, Brute force won't do anything." "Either a highly skilled unicorn must restabilize their minds with good memories or you must reach them through-* he spat up alittle blood on the floor* through talk by making them relive or think about something truly dear to them"

((Okay, I'm back))

"I am not under Discord's controll!" she said. "Now let me out of here! Now!" Cerulean struggled, trying to get away from Rainbow Dash. She waved her hooves wildly. "Get away, I hate you guys!"

(I got no idea what's going on, but I'm gonna randomly jump in)

Twilight had gathered the elements of herself, and AJ and Rarity had done the same "okay girls all we need to do now is find Pinkie, Rainbow and Fluttershy" "Ah'd be mighty careful if I were ya'h Twi, Discord could be anywhere" she said looking around as she walked "Relax AppleJack, we're probably almost there" Applejack nodded and continued walking

Fauny had blacked out. She could faintly hear what was going on.

Fluttershy tried to open a door, but it was locked tight. She hit it with her hoof.

Pinkie Pie was running throguh the castle, trying to figure out what to do next. She had her element.

(edited)

Discere looked pitifilly at the pegasus, and then asked himself "Where is Ywilight when you really need her..." He sighed and maybe it was the loss of blood but at that moment he started Hallucinating and seeing Twilight.

((OOC: Is anypony gonna post?))

Edited by TheBronyHeart

"I don't know that spell yet." Said Starbolt.

"Snap outof it!" She yelled at the brainwashed pony.

Starbolt decided to go for it anyway, from what she knows it involves memories. She cast the spell on Cerulean.

(edited)

Cerulean mustered up all the strength that she could, and pushed Rainbow Dash off of her. "TELL ME WHERE THE ELEMENTS ARE!!!" she yelled, punching Dashie in the face. "TELL ME! NOW!!!" Cerulean had faded into completely grey, her blue coat not showing anymore. She had been Discorded to the max.

Edit: Ninja'd! No more meanie Cerulean

Cerulean stopped as the spell was put over her. She remembered things. Her first MLP: FIM episode. Her OC. Her pony transformation. This wasn't her. Her coat shined bright blue again, no longer Discorded.

Edited by Cerulean

Discere looked at the rag tag team of ponies in front of him. He knew that they had alot of work to do before they could stop Discord.

With the twilight hallucination gone much to his dissapointment, his mind was still flooded with what had happened when he blacked out earlier... it had him worried. Discord was starting to become the least of Discere's concerns

(edited)

Cerulean opened her eyes, becoming aware of the ponies around her. "How- How did I get here?" she asked. She saw Discere looking pretty beat up. "Are you okay? What happened?" Cerulean asked. Then she remembered. "Discord! Is he still on the loose?"

((No posts? Weird...))

Edited by Cerulean

((OOC: sorry i was cleaning the house.))

Discere was groping his throbbing head and looked right at the blue pegasus. "Soooo, you don't remember anything do you?" he asked with a pained sarcasm. "And yes Discord is still on the loose. Now how many of the elements of harmony do we have?"

(edited)

"...I don't know..." she said. "It feels like I've been blacked out for the past hour or so. The last thing I remember is hugging Discord..." Cerulean gasped. "Did Discord do something to me?" she asked.

((OOC: This is my last post for the next two weeks. I will be going to Missouri. You guys can control Cerulean. But I want to stay in Equestria!))

Edited by Cerulean

At this pony's last question Discere felt very annoyed. "Hey, you wouldnt happen to be one of those human creatures that have been spying on our dimension would you?" Discere questioned further " Because I have never seen you before."