Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone draw my oc?

Mellow

You can make it a filly if you would like and I would prefer color if not too much trouble that is (although its not a very complicated coat)

You can make it a filly if you would like and I would prefer color if not too much trouble that is (although its not a very complicated coat)

i'm on it man! i will make sure to get on it ASAP! and your coat isn't complex, it's just 3 shades of purple.

i'm on it man! i will make sure to get on it ASAP! and your coat isn't complex, it's just 3 shades of purple.

Thanks I cant wait to see how it turns out! :D

(edited)

I did a quick pencil sketch of your OC. I'm by no means a good artist, but I enjoy drawing and am trying to improve my skills, so I thought I'd draw your OC. Don't be offended at my lack of skill >.<

post-6472-0-00455300-1343370661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vido

I did a quick pencil sketch of your OC. I'm by no means a good artist, but I enjoy drawing and am trying to improve my skills, so I thought I'd draw your OC. Don't be offended at my lack of skill >.<

Looks great, I just got a sketchbook and I am planning on drawing ponies tomorrow if I have time.

I'll also need a set of equipment before I can be doing any serious drawings.

I personally think it looks really cool. I honestly cant even draw that good everything I draw ends up looking like sort of cloud thing >.< taking art class next week though

I personally think it looks really cool. I honestly cant even draw that good everything I draw ends up looking like sort of cloud thing >.< taking art class next week though

Thank you. I was worried you wouldn't like it. Just out of curiosity, what art class are you taking?

Thank you. I was worried you wouldn't like it. Just out of curiosity, what art class are you taking?

Actually its not entirely a class... My friend is coming over to teach me how to draw

Actually its not entirely a class... My friend is coming over to teach me how to draw

That's honestly the best way to go about it. I went through many art classes trying to improve my abilities, but all art classes do (at least in my high school) is give you supplies and let you do whatever you want without any actual instruction.

Good luck improving your skills!

That's honestly the best way to go about it. I went through many art classes trying to improve my abilities, but all art classes do (at least in my high school) is give you supplies and let you do whatever you want without any actual instruction.

Good luck improving your skills!

Thanks I hope I can become pretty good at drawing eventually