searching The New Family

HorrorshowMania

Heyo, HorrorshowMania here and I need some role-players! most importantly i need ppl to role-play as the mane six, until those slots are filled, nobody use OC characters, but after its filled OC characters are more than welcomed.

ill be roleplaying as these characters

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/angel-r1188

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/annabella-r1187

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/skylar-r1186

any questions or roles you want please don't hesitate to ask me in the comments below

*just about to join, sees "until these slots are filled nobody use OC characters, but after its filled OC characters are more than welcomed"*

NOOO, YOU JUST RUINED THE FUN OF GOING THROUGH MAKING AN OC!

Oh well, I'll just come back again and check up to see if I can use an OC then.

w61ug.png

Thanks PixiGlow for my PINKTASTIC SIG!!! Cute Avatar made by Dragonshy!

Though you are shy and sweet, and I bake every treat, everyone has differences,

even best friends, but I can't see the differences in you and me, my friend (formerly Pinkie Pie Rocks)

You're only one good thing, and dreams are never worth a thing, my Fluttershy. ~Pinkie Pie

But other than my previous post, really, give me Fluttershy or I will loose my sense of cuteness and shyness.

w61ug.png

even best friends, but I can't see the differences in you and me, my friend (formerly Pinkie Pie Rocks)

You're only one good thing, and dreams are never worth a thing, my Fluttershy. ~Pinkie Pie

DIBS PINKIE PIE AND TWILIGHT!!! *guards ponies by stalking around them* NOBODY TOUCH MY PRECIOUSES!!!

But seriously, you might mysteriously loose your head, literally...

ummm ok you got the part :D thank you for joining and taking 2 roles, this helps so much thank you :3

But other than my previous post, really, give me Fluttershy or I will loose my sense of cuteness and shyness.

nice to meet you flutter shy :3 if you want you can use your OC later in the story, that way you can play your OC and play as a mane six character

by the way whoever plays Rainbowdash, you may want to read the bottom character OC that i put marked Skylar, he has a crush on her and just a warning to anybody who takes the role, just letting you know.

• Brohoof 1

nice to meet you flutter shy :3 if you want you can use your OC later in the story, that way you can play your OC and play as a mane six character

Yayz! Just in advance, I'm going to post my OC link, just because that's generic me.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/pliana-sugar-r1233

I just realized, I just made an OC worth my heart that I won't even use until later in the RP.

w61ug.png

your OC could have a connection to my 2 twin filly OCs Angel and Annabella. you know like friends in school :D

*slaps forehead* Why did I forget that was possible???

Hmm... hmmmmm....

*goes to edit OC, glad for new idea of friendship*

w61ug.png

(edited)

ummmmm okie dokie lokie :3

XD Reading "Okie dokie lokie" was fun because of the mane Pinkie Pie scenes in the show that are planted in my brain. Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

w61ug.png

When the mane 6 are filled, my mane character Skylar has a certain link with all of them... especially Rainbow Dash.

One:I fixed your post from the magic of the quote.

Two:You are never going to know how good I am at imitating Fluttershy.

w61ug.png

Guys, this subsection is still part of the forums, and is still subject to the character limit rule. Namely, think of something to type to surpass a hundred characters if your post is lacking. Posts that attempt to bypass the character limit will be hidden, and constant bypassing will most likely earn you the wrath of Arylett on your head (which you do NOT want >.<).

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

All of a sudden, the red sea drowns the posts that now I don't remember. And now I run straight from the red sea to my OC character profile.

w61ug.png

Guys, this subsection is still part of the forums, and is still subject to the character limit rule. Namely, think of something to type to surpass a hundred characters if your post is lacking. Posts that attempt to bypass the character limit will be hidden, and constant bypassing will most likely earn you the wrath of Arylett on your head (which you do NOT want >.<).

our bad aurora, we're sorry for this little. mishap, we promise it won't happen again, we're sorry to have done this...

our bad aurora, we're sorry for this little. mishap, we promise it won't happen again, we're sorry to have done this...

Yup. We are.

And now I'm going to go to the one place where it's possible to spam, because the thread for spam is somewhere in General Silliness or Forum Games, I just know it!

w61ug.png

(edited)

No problem, we're just trying to spruce up the forums a little and make them a bit less messy for everyone! :)

Edited by Aurora Flare

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

just put up the RP, its ready when you guys are here is the link below, I'm really looking forward to this :3

http://mlpforums.com...the-new-family/

I posted!

And it would be kinda helpful and make the RP go somewhat quicker if you followed it with the follow button.

w61ug.png

Can I be in this? Click on my sig to see who I will roleplay in this. And by the main 6 you mean Pinkie Pie, Rainbow dash, ect.?

yes indeed when i say mane six i mean pinkie pie, twilight, etc. the opening slots are rainbow dash, and rarity,

So they aren't full?

not yet, but as soon as somebody takes a mane six characters role, the person can play their OC character as well. if that makes sense.

So they aren't full?

not yet, but as soon as somebody takes a mane six characters role, the person can play their OC character as well. if that makes sense.

It is a little confusing...

JNJez.jpg

Err... perhaps HM (you know, HorrowshowMania) could post on the roleplay? I posted again, and I'll get bored without the roleplay continuing.

Gah, someone post on the RP!

Um, yeah, waiting for someone to post...

Please don;t tell me the RPdied....Please.

Edited by Filly Pinkie Pie

w61ug.png