Kenny

47 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Season two is going to be twenty-six episodes. I heard there's a rumor that season THREE voice-work has already started! How's that for an early Christmas Present?

I'm just glad it doesn't end at 11 :wub: Is the episode on December 17th the mid season finale? Or is Episode 12 the final of Season 2?

This sounds like a very interesting episode! I'll be looking forward to this.

However, it seems to me like there won't be much in the episode. I mean, 1 class with GS talking, and then what? I am sure there will be some discussion about how our elders have wisdom, etc... And we should respect them. But It doesn't seem like that would fill an entire episode...

I've been waiting for an Apple family centered episode, and I hope this is it! I wouldn't call this a Granny Smith episode, as she's most likely just playing her part. Apple Bloom will be the star of this one. I love AB so I am looking forward to this one. I hope Applejack and even Big Macintosh play a good role though. Let's not forget about Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo too.

i bet Apple bloom will be all upset and what not and embarrassed about her granny going into the class and the granny will tell some sort of "back in my day" story and everypony will love it Applebloom will earn new respect for GS etc etc

I know that this is supposed to be all about the Apple family, but I really hope that they have one of Scoots relatives somewhere. As for Granny Smith something makes me think that she was a pretty hardcore filly in her day.

Definitely seems like another genuinely good episode centered on family appreciation and morals. Hope we get to learn more background information about AJ's family, always wanted to know more about them. Edited by 83awsm

Despite Applejack being the lesser of my favorite ponies, I always welcome a non-Mane 6 centric episode. Not to mention that AJ's family gets some character development. Character development = good.

I usually don't like episodes about the CMC, but this ones sounds good. Apple Bloom is my favorite of the 3 anyways.

(There still hasn't been an Applejack episode for season 2 yet... Looks like I still gotta wait. :huh: )

I used to watch like 2 new episodes a day when I first became a brony. Then I took an arrow to the knee. It's been past one week since I last saw a new episode. Rations are low. I don't know if I'll last...

Edited by Zero
  • Brohoof 2

I used to watch like 2 new episodes a day when I first became a brony. It's been past one week since I last saw a new episode. Rations are low. I don't know if I'll last...

I agree, im afraid im just gonna wither away into dust before january :blink: Comics, fan art and this forum are keeping me going though B)