Kenny

47 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Can't wait. I was devastated when I found out next episode would be aired 7.01, it's just... too long, this waitint. :( But this Granny is one cool character and I also hope there will be something about by beloved AJ in the episode :)

granny smith is applejacks granny. shes the old wrinkled green pony with the walker

granny smith is applejacks granny. shes the old wrinkled green pony with the walker

Redundant statement is redundant. I hope that Granny Smith has a song...

I feel like it will either be a surprise visit from Granny Smith to Apple Bloom's school, and there might be a story.

My other idea is the bring a relative to school day, which will be awesome since we could see the relatives of the other fillies.

I don't think Granny Smith will have a song, unless Tabitha gives Granny Smith a type of teenage voice in a flashback story.

Less than a week to go and I think it's going to be great finding out more about the apple family (I mean, we only met the entire family in the first episode but...) sigh... BUT I WANT IT NOW! The Applebloom quote just came into my head, and I'm wondering when all these MLP quotes will stop popping into my head at the randomest moments... Oh well! I guess it's part of being a Brony! (or maybe I'm just weird...)

Edited by Skystar

Jesus Christ I am SO FUCKING TIRED.

Stayed up 'till 1 playin TF2 and watching futurama at my friends house for his birthday. Forgot about ponies this morning, so I missed the pre-song thingy :(

Granny Smith has a...

*sunglasses*

... BEEard.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Also, anybody see sweetie bell during Rich's presentation? Priceless :)

Edited by Evilshy