LyraHeartstrings

102 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

So, what do you think will happen in E3-S2? I already read the synopsis, but I don't see why I can't see what everypony else thinks...

Sorry for sounding stupid but:

Where do you read the synopsis...? :unsure:

I usually enjoy the Twi centered episodes a bit more then others. I feel like i can sometimes relate with Twilight and a lot of the bullshit she often needs to deal with...

I'm looking very foward to this episode! I hope it doesn't go by as quickly as the 2 parter the season started with.

• Brohoof 1

I think that it's about Twilight just stressing out about letting her teacher, Celestia, down. I'm kind of a workaholic in college and i have to tell you that there is nothing worse than disappointment from someone that expects great things from you and you fall short. So I think that the entire episode is going to be a stressed out Twilight who realizes that she can always turn to her friends in her times of need.

I'm sooo excited for this episode! It'll be the first time I get to watch one "live". I feel like Pinkie Pie in the Chocolate rain :)

I agree we need to see more Luna. She's got such an intense background, now that we know the main 6, there is no reason not to delve into that treasure trove of stories.

It's coming out. Very soon. Must contain haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

ICANTWAITOMG! I WANT TO SEE TWI BE SAD AND ADORKABLE AND THEN BE HAPPY BECAUSE TROLLESTIA IS FUNNY AND AAARRRGGGG!!!

So what are you guys doing for this episode, watching it live on a live-stream or waiting for YouTube?

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty excited to see what the new intro will look like.

No way I'm watching this on a live-stream though. It's just way too early for me! :P

I'll just wait for YouTube. Hopefully we'll get HD quick enough.

I wonder if this is the episode in which Twi clones herself. I really want to see how that plays out.

But... Would it compete with the randomness of Pinkie Pie? :0

It's coming out. Very soon. Must contain haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

ICANTWAITOMG! I WANT TO SEE TWI BE SAD AND ADORKABLE AND THEN BE HAPPY BECAUSE TROLLESTIA IS FUNNY AND AAARRRGGGG!!!

So what are you guys doing for this episode, watching it live on a live-stream or waiting for YouTube?

Gonna' watch it when it airs so I won't have to wait for someone to upload it! ;D

GAAAAH! The 2 weeks of ponies got me used to not waking up early on saturday, and I missed the theme song!

Good thing they play episodes twice in a row :)

Also, rainbow dash demolition :D

Also, twilights magic is now red, and raritys is blue.

Also also, lol psychiatrist twilight XD