Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Magical Coma

Ethan Pow

it was the afternoon, all the ponies that where close to the prince where near the bed. Celestia as well. He was in a coma from using a powerful spell to protect ponyville from a asteroid that would have harm many ponies and the creatures nearby. The Prince was trapped in a magical coma that he was not able to wake up by his willpower.

The room was white and nothing really of color around him... it seemed to go on for miles.

"Where am I?" He asked as his voice seemed to slightly echo in the distance.

Edited by Ethan Pow

(edited)

@, your breaking of the rules, you can't roleplay outside of the coma, only what happens inside.

-Other Roleplayers will be able to change the environment (In the coma)

-What happens outside the Coma is my call and will effect what happens

The void of white shifted as sand started to appear as Ethan was pushed upword pretty quickly without launching him into the sky. Making a cloud of sand around him he waited for it to clear up. it seems that he was now in a desert.

"Wonderful, I hate dry places... I hope I don't die of dehydration." Ethan stated to himself.

Edited by Ethan Pow

(So to clarify im not using an oc and i just control the suroundings in the coma right?)

Just after saying that, a huge tsunamie off in the distance started to head towards Ethan. It was picking up speed and began to look bigger and bigger.

(So to clarify im not using an oc and i just control the suroundings in the coma right?)

Just after saying that, a huge tsunamie off in the distance started to head towards Ethan. It was picking up speed and began to look bigger and bigger.

You can use your OC(s) but only within the Coma, and yes the environment.

The Price noticed the giant wave coming to him as he dashed away form the wave and using his waves to start flying. "OH THAT'S JUST FUNNY!" Ethan Exclaimed as he flew in the air above the wave. Taking the time to see small patches of land still above the water that was high enough he landed on a small island.