Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

26. Star Trek is MUCH BETTER THAN Star Wars.

27. Generation 3 is the best generation of Pokemon.

28. School is actually not to boring.

29. Horror movies are usually terrible, and jampacked with cliches.

30. Disney Pixar movies have been terrible for the most part since Cars.

26. Star Trek is MUCH BETTER THAN Star Wars.

29. Horror movies are usually terrible, and jampacked with cliches.

30. Disney Pixar movies have been terrible for the most part since Cars.

How the hell are these unpopular opinions? All of this is true!

I hate adventure time

I enjoy r34pone from time to time

I prefer the sound of 'warsh' instead of 'wash' (i.e. Let's go warsh some clothes)

31. Duck Dynasty is a terrible show.

32. Weird Al is better than Eminem.

33. Justin Beiber's music wasn't bad.

34. Picard is WAY BETTER than Kirk.

35. Jurassic Park is one of the most masterfully books written in all of time.

36. Portal has a terrible style of gameplay. Only decent because Valve.

37. The Tyrannosaurus Rex was a terrible predator. WHAT IS WITH THOSE LITTLE STUB ARMS?!?!?!

38. Final Fantasy 12 was the best Final Fantasy.

39. Big Mac is more attractive than Braeburn.

40. The Navy SEALs are an overrated special operations force.

Edited by Twilight Sniper

I hate all reality TV shows, Duck Dynasty included.

The tea party is ruining our country.

Obama is pretty decent.

Comparing Obama to Hitler or Stalin based on his skin color, or Obamacare is pretty stupid.

I don't give any shits about Halo, GTA V, Cowadoody: Modern black ops warfare whatever, or Assassin's Creed.

Pokemon is meh in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

1. I believe pot should be legalized...though more people I meet agree with that then disagree. Could just be the people I hang out with...

2. I Hate Screamo and almost all heavy metal/rock bands.

3. I don't see the appeal in Nightcore.

4. I'm not much of a fan of Anime or Manga...I much prefer graphic novels.

5. I dislike most fedoras.

6. I hate having body hair anywhere on my body except my head...though I like it on other people.

7. (Here's where most people are gonna disagree) I hate Twilicorn and am not much of a fan of the new MLP seasons...I feel the show is going downhill.

8. I'm beginning to find the brony fandom weird...though I'm still apart of it...don't ask me to explain this because I don't know myself O.o

9. I don't get the crazy obsession over background ponies...

Edited by ~Crystal Fire~

41. Guns should be legal.

42. Screaming can't ever be musical.

43. Derpy is overrated. She's still funny.

44. The War Doctor should have never existed.

45. Country music is terrible. (I live in Texas.)

• Brohoof 1

I don't like Dr. Who, at all, I respect people who like it (it's their opinion), but I just don't care for it.

46. Rarity is a great MLP character, she's just complex.

47. Gay marriage would be great to legalize. *For multiple upon multiple reasons. One being it's subtly an environmental aid.*

48. Tuba is best instrument.

49. Spongebob was once great. The newer episodes are stupid. *(A lot of people I know find it an annoying show in general.)*

50. Trixie is not great as a villain.

She's decent as a secondary protagonist, however.

(In reply to Static Electricity's comment, I added sections indicated by asterisks.)

Edited by Twilight Sniper
  • Brohoof 1

So you don't like the shipping of products from a store or service like eBay or Amazon to your home or of products from Japan like the video games or anime?

Nope, shippers. People who feel the need to pair up characters in romantic relationships to fantasize about them being together.

I don't get it, and the reason I don't like it because Tumblr is spammed with pairings.

Edited by PaintedLattice
  • Brohoof 1

I feel like ya'll gonna give me flak for this one. I don't have any desire my own children. They're are alright, I mean heck, we all were that young at one point, but we have our fair share of them in the world. So many of them living today lack quality access to food, education, and other necessities. I would really prefer to go out of my way and assist those children than have any of my own. I won't force any of these beliefs upon people who do plan to have them, though, because it's your life and your choice. 

Edited by Dism
  • Brohoof 6

I feel like ya'll gonna give me flak for this one. I don't have any desire to have any offspring. Children are alright, I mean heck, we all were that young at one point, but we have our fair share of them in the world. So many of them living today lack quality education, food, and other necessities. I would really prefer to go out of my way and assist those children than have any of my own. I won't force any of these beliefs upon people who do plan to have them, though, because it's your life and your choice. 

You make a fair point though I would counter that instead of not having children at all there is the suggestion of adopting of those children without a home or a family... unless you feel adoption counts 'assist those children then have my own'. If so I can agree with you completely as I feel no one should try forcing another to have children. I believe strongly in the importance of family but grudgingly accept that the idea of family has been ripped apart. Many now believe getting married is a bad thing... which sadly can be justified is there is many horrible marriage and family situations, heck many children go through hell.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 1

I really hate the fact that there aren't many great DS games that aren't big brands like Zelda, Pokemon, etc. 

I really despise Gamestop, they don't do the order right and I pay good money for a a reservation but I get a different game by mistake when CLEARLY I wanted the other. (I wanted to get Harvest Moon:New Beginning and it came with a gift. Guess what? They said I didn't preorder it when everyone else said otherwise. Never got my yak..)

I really hated Sims 3 3DS

All the Sims 3 packs are overpriced and overrated. They should have been combined in the original.

I don't like Hush Hush and many other 'popular' teen books. 

In City of Bones, Simon got seriously screwed. They screwed him over in the whole series. 

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are overrated even though I like them a bit more now.

The Humane Society isn't all that great, they kind of lied the last time we went there.

37. The Tyrannosaurus Rex was a terrible predator. WHAT IS WITH THOSE LITTLE STUB ARMS?!?!?!

One of the leading hypothesi right now is that the male used them to woo the female.

-I think that while the NSA scandal was a complete disaster, Obama was still a better president than the last guy. Under Obama the economy got better, people started going back to to work, Osama got nailed, and we brought US health care into the 21st century. I think blaming him for technical difficulties with the ACA website is like blaming a tv show for the channel coming in fuzzy.

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 1