Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I'm kind of amazed at the fact that there are still people going nuts over the "Derpy Scandal of 2012".

I mean, it's not nearly as common as the uproar it had when it happened, plus I also think the change was pointless and stupid (proves how idiotic Soccer Moms are :P) but guys, it was two years ago. Get over it. She was used in Season 4 a lot so, as Pinkie Pie says,

"Come on every pony smile, smile, smile"

• Brohoof 1

Goat milk tastes better than cow milk

The only "bad words" in my mind are the ones that demean other people (the "N word" and its like) . I don't care how much a person uses other curse words (shit, ect.) Those are just words. Usually I use them for emphasis.

• Brohoof 3

I'm such a notorius and evil young man, aren't I?

-I liked the movie Despicable Me, but I hate how much attention the damn minions get. THEY'RE NOT EVEN THE REAL CHARACTERS! Except with MLP, I count Derpy as a "fandom character." Who only serves purpose as injoke and fanart source material.

-Piracy is wrong. The whole "copying is sharing" excuse drives me absolutely insane. The companies don't get money if you don't officially buy it. Also the fact you'll be more likely to get viruses (which most of the computers I fixed had viruses from piracy software), poor quality, or the anti-piracy lock. So don't "lollimewire" me.

-Low end PC gaming sure doesn't have as many advantages as higher PCs, but there are some games that are worth your time on crap (blast) processing. Take the Quake series for example.

-Nearly all sequels are the same thing. So quit with your: "CoD iz da saem ting al ogre agin!1!11!!" Pfff. Says the Pokemon fanboy! (Yes, I dislike Pokemon. But it's okay if you like it.)

-Just because a game is different is different, doesn't make it bad. Helps apply to my last thing. Examples include: Metroid: Other M, Metal Slug 3D, DooM 3, Luigi Mansion, 3D Sonic, so many more.

*Gets gibbed by a BFG9000*

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

FlutterMac is another ship that makes no sense.

They barely even know each other, and the only time it would be nearly relevant is with Filli Vanilli, but then again, Fluttershy only sang for Big Mac there.

Piracy is bad and is GOOD that it's illegal. It hurts the economy because these good game developers don't get ANY money. If they don't get any money for the games, they won't make any more, same goes for movies. And worst of all, with movies, piracy usually brings terrible quality. Example? My Social Studies teacher brought in the movie Turbo on the last day of school we had her. She said the movie was pirated and when I saw the movie, it looked and sounded like someone just put a camera towards the TV and recorded the movie.

And, a common problem is how much spyware, malware and adware, not to mention, random programs comes from pirated games. I swear, my brother torrented a few games, and once when I went on his laptop, there were ads everywhere, and I SWEAR the computer slowed down. I had to look up that freaking NewPlayer app and uninstall that, and that's just a small example.

Just my little rant for the day. Have fun!

Edited by Rusty5
  • Brohoof 3

I don't like seeing other people's work like,"The Moon Rises" by PonyPhonic, being ruined with tracks that say either,"filly version" or "baby whoever version."

They're just those people that get me irritated every time I look at the suggestion. Hell, I don't even try to watch it. I already know what's it going to be in the end, a highly pitched version or a lowered pitched version of the song.

I can give this a try:

• I don't care about fanon
  • I don't care about grimdark or clop (Don't hate me too much for this.)
  • If I don't like anything, I really don't do or consume it.
  • I prefer not to be negative when ranting and finding the negative things is basically the national sport of the Internet.
  • I try to ignore fads, memes and the hypemachine
  • Bragging about your lack of self control is unfunny
  • While I prefer to keep my soul clean I don't find materialism dirty. It's a way to be happy like any others.
  • I hate protesters. They are loud and irritating. Make my town even dirtier with your stickers and I will hate your cause, even more.
  • I prefer to keep it slow. While the coke addict 80s businessman is an idol of mine I prefer to keep it slow.
    No neurotic spamming of F5 here.

That's all for now.

(edited)

• I hate shipping

Dubstep music is mostly annoying.

Pepsi>Coke

Controller>Mouse and Keyboard

Portal seems like a boring franchise

Rarity is the best pony

Believe it or not, I have high expectations for the looks of women. So I don't find many women attractive.

Edited by Cyan Blue
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hmmm ill just post one and not a billion. 

- I hate it when people go about parading around about how "amazing" their relationship is or how "hot" or how "cute" your "very special somepony/one" is. Shut up. I don't care and neither am i interested at how amazing it was the way you two met and how much you are all alike  or how "attractive" he or she is. Just shut up. 

If i din't ask prior and then you or you both randomly start going about how amazing your relationship is,with no merit to the conversation at hand,know that im thinking in my head "i don't care". Good for you,your relationship is amazing or w/e,don't go throwing it in other peoples faces and especially mine. 

Stupid tweets and crap that basically come down to 'look how great we are' piss me the fuck off. Do not throw your 'perfect relationship' in my face unless i ask you too,tho if i stumble upon online ect it then fair enough.

And for the love of Pie don't give me the "oh you will find someone eventually *smile*" to everybody in some speech or something,shut up,stop gloating.  

"But Pinkamena-Pills why are you so against couples expressing there love for each other?" I hear some of you say.

Well here's my answere: Because im fucking bitter.

yesimbitter.jpg 

post-27460-0-53354800-1404076045.jpg

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 8

@@Pinkamena-Pills,

That is totally understandable.

People sound be a bit more humble and less proud so they don't make others feel worse.

That i don't mind. It's when its being shouted from the rooftops or put everywhere for people to see and 'admire' it becomes irritating as sin to me,i honestly don't want to hear it nor care to. 

No ones saying don't be happy,im just saying don't basically gloat about it. 

And again,im just bitter so take my words with a grain of salt or molten lava.

• Brohoof 2

4chan is not that bad as people make it out to be.  ^_^

Yes, I agree. I used to attend it.

Some parts of it were really nice.

/DIY/ was bordering on genius.

That i don't mind. It's when its being shouted from the rooftops or put everywhere for people to see and 'admire' it becomes irritating as sin to me,i honestly don't want to hear it nor care to. 

No ones saying don't be happy,im just saying don't basically gloat about it. 

And again,im just bitter so take my words with a grain of salt or molten lava.

I understand your feelings.

• Brohoof 2

Really unpopular opinion incoming

I hate sports. All sports. I've never seen the appeal of tossing a ball around, or kicking a hockey puck, or hitting a tiny ball. It bores me to death.

• Brohoof 8

I hate sports. All sports. I've never seen the appeal of tossing a ball around, or kicking a hockey puck, or hitting a tiny ball. It bores me to death.

Think of it as a mediocre video game. The multi player can help it a lot.

Many things are better with friends.

There's so much more to it than that though. You ever watch a movie and cheer on the hero, wanting him to win? Ever enjoy something more with others than you would alone? That's the appeal of sports.

Besides that, there's levels and layers of strategy required to learn to master any sport. If it were just "tossing a ball around", nearly anyone could dominate.
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Although the Dreamcast seems like a good system to have and this is mainly judging by Gameplay I've seen of it, there's honestly only a handful of games I'd seem interested in if I got a Dreamcast. Most of the other ones seem boring, mediocre or are on other systems. Also, many people say it's innovative, but the only innovative thing I really saw about it was packaging the internet with the system.

I really don't hold much interest in fighting games, INCLUDING Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.

Edited by Rusty5

I think that Skrillex should deserve so much credit than for what was given at him by hater. His music is awesome! I also think that the Environmental Protection Agency had gone too far with the ecological thing and the Conservatives are just plain stupid in my opinion, so that leaves me as an Independent voter in my voter's registration ID card. Now I'm going to get chocolate for me. 

post-27780-0-70322000-1404177361.gif

• Brohoof 1