Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

i liked superman 64 the starwars prequels wernt that bad

I feel it. Superman 64 was tolerable. I rather liked the Star Wars prequels.

In addition, I think all of television is intolerable, and most games a pretty much horrible these days. Tablets and other smartphone devices are distractions and not worthy of my time. Reddit is awful. Steam went downhill with the addition of Greenlight.

Entertainment:

I hate anima.

Pro sports aren't that good.

Collage sports are that good.

Fencing is an exciting sport.

Ponies are awesome!

Discord is an overused and not that good song. 

Political (US):

I think we could have a better President.

I think the Bengali deal was a very bad deal.

We should approve the SAFE Keystone pipeline.

We should drill for all that oil and natural gas we're sitting on.

We should NOT get involved in Ukraine.

Misc.
The AK-47 is not the best gun in the world.
I hate Dunking Donuts.
Electric cars are awesome!

Aloha from sunny and/or rainy Hawaii!

Atlas: The fez-wearing adventurer

Hunter: The resident werewolf

Patches: The only doctor for the next ten miles

I hate Dunking Donuts.
...you don't insult our dunkies.

On-topic: 30FPS doesn't make me feel like I'm playing a movie. It makes my eyes hurt.

• Brohoof 6

There are only 3 main resources- time, energy, and money. From all of ’em, time is most valuable and most underestimated one. We spend time and energy to earn some money (at work,) we spend time and money to get energy (while cooking,) but time is constant. We can get even more money by working more efficiently, we can get more endurance by trainings, but we can’t get more than 24 hours in one day and 60 mins in one hour, especially when we must spend some time on sleep. Lost money can be earned again, lost energy can be recovered, but nopony could get lost time back. Value your time and spend it wisely.

• Brohoof 3

554333_original.jpg

Okay, here we go:

- I don’t like reading books

- I don’t wish to become a politician 

- My views on politics range somewhere in the Conservative/Libertarian part of the scale, but I don’t get too involved in those kinds of conversations.

- I am a non-denominational Christian, but I don’t try to shove my views down the throats of others

- I am heterosexual

- I am not anti-gay, but I do oppose the idea of homosexuality, not just because it’s against my religion, but various other reasons (if you want to know, PM me). I respect gay people in the same way I respect people who don’t share any of my other views, I just disapprove of their lifestyles

- I don’t believe that people are born gay, but people are gay as a result of experience. Numerous people have changed their sexual preference before, so if they really were “born gay” that wouldn’t make much sense would it?

- I believe the United States is in support of gay marriage and homosexuality (including trans, bi ,lesbians ,pans, etc.) because our country is heading in the same direction as Rome once did, which can only be a bad thing imo

- Many people do not know of how few homosexual people there actually are (seriously, only 2-4% of the world population from my readings is LGBT)

- I am not a fan of DC comics or DC in general (except for Batman)

- I am a big fan of most Marvel heroes

- I have mixed interests in genres of video games

- I like talking with friends for hours on end

- I like American history and classes/subjects that involve logical thinking

- I am curious about people’s views on everything and the reasons behind them

- I am a logic nazi

- Xbox has better multiplayer experiences, PS has better single player experiences

- I like watching movies in theaters

- I sometimes over-analyze things to the point where my conclusions are simply not true

- MLP: FiM is my favorite cartoon on air

- MLP: FiM is the only cartoon I care to watch nowadays (because most of them either suck or don’t interest me)

- I don’t have a favorite overall TV show

- I hate a majority of today’s popular music

- I like music from: Owl City, U2, Journey, a bit of Imagine Dragons, Some from Gotye, Coldplay, Some from Phil Collins, a bit of Tears for Fears, a bit of Linkin Park, and of course, from FiM

- I think Frozen is the most overrated movie of all time

- The Avengers is my favorite superhero/action movie, and my favorite movie

- The Dark Knight Trilogy is my favorite movie trilogy

- The Original Star Wars movies are my favorite sci-fi movies

- Captain America: The Winter Soldier is my favorite political/thriller movie

- Toy Story 3 is my favorite animated/kids movie

- The Harry Potter series of movies are my favorite fantasy movies

- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol is my favorite spy movie

- I am not a fan of comedy, romance, horror, or science fiction (Star Wars is the only exception to this)

- I like the mystery genre, but there’s no mystery shows/movies that stick out to me

- I never liked romance stories, even the hilariously bad ones (Twilight)

- I have never been interested in Pokemon

- I don’t like Anime

- I have never read manga

- My favorite characters in TV shows, Video Games, and Movies are: Walter White, Daryl Dixon, any of the Mane 6, Bloo, Spongebob (from seasons 1-3) Gruncle Stan, the 11th Doctor (even though I’m not a fan of Doctor Who), Nathan Drake, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Bucky Barnes, Wolverine, Professor X, Harry Potter, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Indiana Jones

These are more of details about myself than unpopular opinions. 

• Brohoof 2

1. Red & green apples are f*cking disgusting.

2. Pokemon is the best game ever made.

3. Insects and Arachnids are terrifying.

4. Coke is better than Pepsi.

5. Cats don't make good pets.

6. Dark chocolate is terrible.

7. Fainting is one of the worst feelings.

- I actually like Michael Bay's Transformers movies.

- Jurassic Park 3 was good. Better than The Lost World: Jurassic Park.

- I liked Dark Void.

- Lost Planet 2 is one of the best third-person shooters to ever exist.

- Not all movie games are bad. They are especially good if they have "Transformers" in their title.

- Titanfall does not interest me the slightest.

- Gravity Falls is a horrible show.

- All the background ponies are overrated.

- Consoles > PC.

- I'm not really interested in Attack on Titan. Or Naruto. Or One Piece.

- Metal and rock > Everything else.

- I hate most of the songs that are popular nowdays.

- I've always preffered 3D Sonic games over 2D Sonic games.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" ~ Optimus Prime

It really is :D Like, it's actually funny, and the Simpsons is just...meh. I don't see why the Simpsons got 20+ seasons, and Futurama got like, 8 -_-

It's FOX, they cancel all the truly great shows and just keep garbage around mostly. They've had a few exceptions, but not very many. I felt Simpsons was past it's prime there for awhile, but they've gotten better again IMO. Still nowhere close to Futurama though. And don't get me started on the pure garbage that is Family Guy or other Seth shows, those shouldn't have made it past 1 season. Just shows how much the typical couch potato American enjoys their stupidity. Just look at the movies that come out anymore for another prime example of this.  -_- indeed.

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

It's FOX, they cancel all the truly great shows and just keep garbage around mostly. They've had a few exceptions, but not very many. I felt Simpsons was past it's prime there for awhile, but they've gotten better again IMO. Still nowhere close to Futurama though. And don't get me started on the pure garbage that is Family Guy or other Seth shows, those shouldn't have made it past 1 season. Just shows how much the typical couch potato American enjoys their stupidity. Just look at the movies that come out anymore for another prime example of this.  -_- indeed.

I guess it's just a matter of taste. I pretty much hate the Simpsons, but I love King of the Hill. Meanwhile I have a friend who loves the Simpsons and hates King of the Hill.

I agree that Family Guy is garbage, though. I feel like the best word to describe it is "lazy"

29q1lx3.jpg

thought of more

i dont like hd live action movies because of the frame rate/skip way too fast and looks unrealistic

i dont care about the world cup

im not into reading

the kinect sucks ass

dark chocolate is amazing

rick and morty is an amazing show

consoles > PC

2nr1unq.png

Come to my xat http://xat.com/fyrestone

PSN/Wii U - STVH1295

3DS FC - 5455 - 9682 - 0735
Dueling Network Name - <STVH>

Celestia is a egotistical and should let Luna rule beside her equally.

• Brohoof 1

The Moon is not a symbol of Darkness, but rather a different type of Light. not harsh and uncaring, but relaxing and caring. It is bright enough to light the way but not to harm those around it. The moon takes the sun's light and cleanses it into its true purest form.

And don't get me started on the pure garbage that is Family Guy or other Seth shows, those shouldn't have made it past 1 season. Just shows how much the typical couch potato American enjoys their stupidity

No need to put people down for liking a show. I like Family Guy. The most recent season was pretty lame but as a whole it's a funny show

No need to put people down for liking a show. I like Family Guy. The most recent season was pretty lame but as a whole it's a funny show

Personally I wouldn't call it funny in general, but I have to say it DOES have it's moments.

• Brohoof 1

12ab078cf6.png

Gaming was much better before Call of Duty: Modern Warfare took off.

If anything it got better. It raised the standard for shooters. I'd compare it to how WoW changed and the MMO scene

• Brohoof 1

If anything it got better. It raised the standard for shooters. I'd compare it to how WoW changed and the MMO scene

...by making it so that the only thing that sells is generic, casualified "dudebro" modern era-warfare shooters? I actually preferred all the WWII shooters, thanks.

• Brohoof 1

...by making it so that the only thing that sells is generic, casualified "dudebro" modern era-warfare shooters? I actually preferred all the WWII shooters, thanks.

I'd take the dudebro shooters over the barebones, bland WW2 shooters that all featured the same arsenal of weapons and little room for innovation. There's only so much you can do with a WW2 game before it's time to move on.

I'd take the dudebro shooters over the barebones, bland WW2 shooters that all featured the same arsenal of weapons and little room for innovation. There's only so much you can do with a WW2 game before it's time to move on.

Hmm, yes, and my grandfather is an infinitely better source of information about WWII than those games were (he was in the Army Air Corps during the war) but still. I'd like to see something different. I wouldn't mind going back to WWII, really.

All bronies are furries.

Think about it, it makes sense.

A furry is defined as someone who likes/is fascinated with anthropomorphic animals.

An anthropomorphic animal is defined as an animal with human characteristics or behaviors (webster).

The ponies on MLP: FIM are anthropomorphic animals, as they exhibit human behaviors, such as talking.

As a brony, I like the ponies on MLP, and thus, I am a furry.

• Brohoof 1

All bronies are furries.

Think about it, it makes sense.

A furry is defined as someone who likes/is fascinated with anthropomorphic animals.

An anthropomorphic animal is defined as an animal with human characteristics or behaviors (webster).

The ponies on MLP: FIM are anthropomorphic animals, as they exhibit human behaviors, such as talking.

As a brony, I like the ponies on MLP, and thus, I am a furry.

Except that furries are fans of anthropomorphic animals because they are anthropomorphic animals. Many bronies like the show because of completely different reasons.

Really, with this logic, even Spongebob fans are furries.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Except that furries are fans of anthropomorphic animals because they are anthropomorphic animals. Many bronies like the show because of completely different reasons.

Really, with this logic, even Spongebob fans are furries.

Well, the vast majority of furries don't think they are anthropomorphic animals. Most of them just do art, only a small number are fursuiters (just like there are very few bronies in MLP costumes).

As for Spongebob, there isn't really a fandom like the fandoms that there are for MLP and furries.

Edited by jeremythetoolbox

I kind of liked the "barebones, bland" WWII shooters, especially the Medal of Honor series. Now that was 10 times more fun than any thing CoD or Battlefield did at the time. That series used to rule the console FPS market before Modern Warfare showed up, in my opinion.

I do see your point, though. Every now and then, I start up CS:S or FA:S and just enjoy blowing people away with more modern weapons.

I'm bad because I listen to music with swears.