Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Pop Punk sucks and is totally overrated. I'm serious. So many people think it can actually save them, and while I see their point of view... it's just completely overrated how half the fandom is about getting noticed by their precious heroes. Yeah, literally so done with that stupid shit. omg don't hate me for loving my metal stuff!

Also, the J-rock fandom is horrible. Don't even get me started on how awful it is because it wouldn't even be appropriate to explain. Let's also not forget that a majority of the fandom looks up to the j-rockers like they are ****ing gods. Like, really? They are human just like everyone else! I mean I get they are gorgeous, yes... but I don't think they are gods to be worshipped or anything. I refuse to be apart of the j-rock fandom, despite being a total j-rock addict.

I also can't stand the Amazing World of Gumball. WORST DAMN SHOW EVER. That and Sanjay and Craig. I mean come on, are the creators that damn desperate to get a younger audience? Oh, and don't let me forgot the shows on Adult Swim. The only good stuff worth watching on there is American Dad, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show and Bob's Burgers as well as Toonami. Everything else is complete and utter shit. I'm sorry if this offends anyone that likes adult swim but... come on. Half that stuff shouldn't even be allowed on the airwaves!

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter

PC gamers get a bad rap and all, but honestly? Sony fans are much, much worse than we are. I'm not talking about the normal, "I like video games!" ones, I'm talking about the hardcore ones, the ones in constant denial of the PS4's limitations and continually lie to themselves that "greatness awaits", and that the PS4 is god's gift to gaming or something. Oh, and that Sony can do absolutely no wrong. Fuck those guys.

• Brohoof 1

Most MLP fanseries are terrible. Friendship is Witchcraft, Fluffle Puff and Pony.mov included.

Just because there are "reasons" (note the quotation marks) why Bronies are terrible doesn't give anyone the right to degrade us and act like we're the bane of the god damn universe.

The one time I ever went on tumblr, I got bored out of my mind real fast.

• Brohoof 1

Most MLP fanseries are terrible. Friendship is Witchcraft, Fluffle Puff and Pony.mov included.

Thank you. FiW and Pony.mov suck. The characters are all unlikable,the jokes are not funny,and the voice acting is shit.

There's only one good MLP Fanseries I've seen so far. Turnabout Storm,the MLP/AA crossover.

Although,I do kinda like The Anthology series. 

• Brohoof 2

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Here is a few more

• Futurama is best comdey series and has the best couple in all in the sci-fi
  • Reddit and Tumblr>Facebook and Twitter 
  • I think South Park is not really funny 
  • Funko Pop! has the best toys and vinyls
  • Online shopping >actual shopping 
Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 1

There's only one good MLP Fanseries I've seen so far. Turnabout Storm,the MLP/AA crossover.

What about the Mentally Advanced Series?  I always felt Friendship is Witchcraft was highly overrated (honestly, the title is the best joke), but I enjoyed the Mentally Advanced Series. 

Sonic Adventure 2 is probably the worst out of the popular 3D Sonic games.

Most popular Youtubers aren't funny, creative nor clever.

Amen, brother. 

The only funny popular YouTubers are guys like Markiplier: people who are caring and like to be themselves.

• Brohoof 1

image.png.de1cd400845692cbbd4808f6b8c63fdb.png

Official Discordian pope. Known as Miss Kallixti Oddball to the enlightened..

I like dark versions of heroes. The concept may work better for some heroes than others, and it is a bit overused, but it's kind of like a "what-if" scenario where the hero is actually a villain/anti-hero.

I may not hate Rarity, but I can't stand the fact that she's such a snob!

Silver the Hedgehog's head looks more like a maple leaf than a pot leaf.

I hate it when people pick things up off the floor and take it. What the fuck? That doesn't belong to you! That's theft! Not major theft, but still theft nonetheless!

People keep arguing over the best way to run a Government, but I don't think there will EVER be a perfect way to run a Government:

Dictatorships are too harsh, Democracy can easily be corrupted by dumbasses, etc.

There is such thing as being too "open-minded".

I hate it when someone tries out something, doesn't like it, then just assumes that everything else related to it is trash. (Ex: not liking One Piece, then just assuming all anime sucks. Or getting an NES, not liking it, then saying "I hate Nintendo!")

Will people PLEASE stop arguing about which religion is true!? Just believe what you want and let others believe! If we all did that, we wouldn't have as much conflict, and the world would be SO much better a place.

I'm sorry, but just because you get an operation to make yourself look like the opposite gender, that does not make you that gender!

Besides, even if you COULD gender swap, it's still way too unnatural, in my opinion. I mean, I'm not gonna treat you like trash or anything, but still.

I don't trust the Government 100%. I know they're gonna screw us over at some time or another....

What's up with people calling things they don't like "gay"? What does homosexuality have to do with you losing a game or something?

Alicorns are so overrated when it comes to how powerful they are. People keep talking like they're Gods or something, but they're not!

• Brohoof 5

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

People keep arguing over the best way to run a Government, but I don't think there will EVER be a perfect way to run a Government

Yes, yes, YES! GET RID OF IT ALL!!!

:yay:

• Brohoof 1

A4uom9f.gif

Yes, yes, YES! GET RID OF IT ALL!!!

:yay:

Woah, let's not go crazy here haha!
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

There's a difference between being snobby and being posh.

Barely! Granted, she's not a 100% "I'm better than everyone else" snob, but she is about 60 to 70%. Like, "I'm not getting my hooves dirty" kind. Heck, she didn't know what a hammer was called, she didn't know how to use a plow, and she has a total meltdown if she's not being pampered.

I dislike when good artists say that their drawings look crappy. 

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Why not? :|

The government's a liability.

Well, we gotta have laws and rules! Without them, we humans would destroy ourselves within the first few months! We need a system that straightens us up, but doesn't go completely overboard.
  • Brohoof 1

Well, we gotta have laws and rules! Without them, we humans would destroy ourselves within the first few months! We need a system that straightens us up, but doesn't go completely overboard.

Not necessarily.

Although I don't want to get into an argument as to why anarchism is beneficial so I'm just gonna walk out the door.

Not necessarily.

Although I don't want to get into an argument as to why anarchism is beneficial so I'm just gonna walk out the door.

Uhhh....okay? Why would you bring up something if you're not gonna back it up?