Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

ATTENTION AND A REMINDER

I believe some may misunderstand the topic. The Unpopular Opinions thread does not act as a shield against what may be inappropriate comments. Several posts were removed. 

Thanks all. 

:)

• Brohoof 6

In a free market, consumers would have the choice between banks that have this quality and banks that don't (not quite sure how this currently applies in the US and in most places in general since banks tend to be heavily regulated by government). As long as there are any incentives for either side, then it's similar to any other competition between businesses.

If people don't have perfect information or comprehension of what banks do, though...?

If people don't have perfect information or comprehension of what banks do, though...?

If a bank lies to people, then its reputation is tarnished and it loses customers. A bank wouldn't want this, and thus has incentive to be more transparent.

If people are assumed to be ignorant or uncaring towards something as important as where they save their money, why have a system where they vote on policies that will be forced upon everyone? Rather than a democracy where a majority of people (who hardly care about issues related to themselves, let alone issues unrelated to them) can force themselves upon the minority, we should have a system of individual freedom for all.

As contrarian to my beliefs as libertarians are, I do have a certain respect for them; we both share the same ideals of freedom, we just have different ways of reaching it ^~^

Libertarians and communists should team up against liberals, conservatives and fascists =3

Oh man, I definetely agree with that last one. I'd much rather see trolleys and trains buzzing around a city x3 tbh I hate cars. Theyre ugly and wasteful and dangerous. <--- There's my controversial opinion! =D

So how do you get around then?

The Lion King is the greatest animated movie of all time. 

It's not necessarily an unpopular opinion, but it is my opinion on a highly subjective matter stated as if it were a fact, so I think it fits here.

Edited by Simeon Leonard
  • Brohoof 3

The Lion King is the greatest animated movie of all time. 

It's not necessarily an unpopular opinion, but it is my opinion on a highly subjective matter stated as if it were a fact, so I think it fits here.

Give-That-Man-a-Cookie1.png

Also, Linkin Park is and never was a good band.

• Brohoof 1

Ponies in socks are overrated. :umad:

FINALLY,someone that says the truth! l:

Belly buttons are superior though

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely cannot stand The Simpsons or even Family Guy, anymore. I did like the Simpsons when it first came out in (many years before most of you were born) and Family Guy, well... How funny is a show that centers around an idiot, obnoxious fat guy, a gay baby of all things, and a know-it-all idiot liberal dog?! Seth McFarlain! You could have done much better!

Wil Wheaton deserves more love.

img-3462094-1-7e14ef06cc5ad636854a4e33ff

OMG! That's Will Wheaton?! Good lord! What has happened to him?! Oh, man! Nevermind! I don't wanna know! *BIG* hugs, Will! Get well soon!

Hey I finally have one that applies.

Ponies in socks are overrated.  :umad:

Ponies in anything are overrated! Okay, well, except for Rarity, maybe, but only because she can pull it off and make it work. Yeah, I always did think ponies in clothes was always a bit weird, especially when they go around au naturale most of the time, anyway, and nobody cares.

• Brohoof 2

• Hot Cooca>Coffee 

Android>Iphone

Apple sucks becuase of their closed market. On top of that, all their devices are fragile as glass. You drop a Apple device, game over.

Pokemon sucks, and is overated and along with TCGs(Trading Card Games)

I think Obama is a cool president 

Star Wars sucks and I am not looking foward to Ep. 7

Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 3

I will never understand the hype with watching Football. At all.

Like, what's the appeal of watching men run around with a ball?

I'm not really a fan of mobile devices in general. They're good to have on the go to browse the net and watching movies, but gaming on them is horrible. Most of them don't have buttons unless you spend $50 on a keyboard for them and most of the games are stuff that belongs in an arcade or are just plain garbage.

Edited by Miles Tails Prower
  • Brohoof 3

FINALLY,someone that says the truth! l:

Belly buttons are superior though

Equine tummies are indeed far superior to colored fabric on their hooves. :3

I mean pssh, you can't give SOCKS belly rubs, fandom.

• Brohoof 1

Equine tummies are indeed far superior to colored fabric on their hooves. :3

I mean pssh, you can't give SOCKS belly rubs, fandom.

Well what about a combination of both socks and equine tummies?

Now wouldn't that be something?