Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I hate politics. Politicians tend to be manipulative, dishonest, and drive wedges between people. 

Sorry if I offended you. I'll try to be more sensitive in the future

I apologize it took me so long to reply to you. I would just like to point out I highly doubt our leaders would do something as terrible as faking someone's death to encourage the usually misinformed middle class to support war. I do not like the United State's Government either, but I doubt it can be THAT awful. There are such things as extremists you know. 

Edited by The Seventh Octave

I hate politics. Politicians tend to be manipulative, dishonest, and drive wedges between people. 

It's not just politicians. Lots of people active in the political sphere (Al Sharpton and CNN come to mind) do this as well.

• Brohoof 1

People go way too crazy over NFL football. Seriously guys, it's just a bunch of muscular guys running around with a ball on TV. No need to get so angry over it.

Mario Kart 64 is the worst Mario Kart besides for Super Circuit. (Still like both though).

Saying "PEOPLE WHO LIKE _____ ARE NOSTALGICS" is just as stupid as saying "i liek dis cuz its magical"

• Brohoof 2

• Doctor Who is ok

tumblr.... do I really need to say anything else about it? You know what I'm talking about!

You CAN like/dislike something completely based on its fanbase

I'm pro-life

The Democratic party is full of idiots

The Republican party is full of idiots

pretty much any political party is full of idiots (Third Party ftw!... wait... we never win.... Third Party ftl! But we get the MORAL victory :D)

You can be pro-LBGT and against tumblr SJW's at the same time

Sometimes it IS appropriate to fight fire with fire

I consider many things as "Justice" that others consider "Vengence"

The USA is very dangerous to world peace

Skyrim is only ok, Oblivion is better

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 3

It's not just Politicians. It's also the media that tries to give us a false view of the world. We watch the news and just take it as the truth, because we never were in a Land like (example) Iran or Palästine. People are way too naive and act like sheep, because eventhough most people have access to the internet, they don't use it to it's full potential, to make researches themselves.

And since we're on topic, i hate mainstream news.

Edited by Hypnosparkle

Miley Cyrus is actually a good singer, and she is NOT objectifying women, but showing that women don't have to conform to some standard.

Edited by Freddy Fazbear
  • Brohoof 1

Those who eat fast food at all, be it rarely or more often, will often hear arguments along the lines of, 'Burger King has better burgers, but McDonalds has better fries', and alike.

I say, fuck that BS. McDonalds fries are gross. Limp, skinny, no crunch, a mass of salt mixed with a little breading.

Meanwhile, Burger King's fries are crunchy, thicker and are truer fries in taste and salt amount.

Burger King has both superior burgers, and fries.

Bite me, Ronald.

• Brohoof 4

Those who eat fast food at all, be it rarely or more often, will often hear arguments along the lines of, 'Burger King has better burgers, but McDonalds has better fries', and alike.

I say, fuck that BS. McDonalds fries are gross. Limp, skinny, no crunch, a mass of salt mixed with a little breading.

Meanwhile, Burger King's fries are crunchy, thicker and are truer fries in taste and salt amount.

Burger King has both superior burgers, and fries.

Bite me, Ronald.

Whenever I eat Burger King fries, they seem kinda dry. Clearly, they haven't soaked in the grease bath for long enough. 

Taco Bell is better than both of those places, though. 

• Brohoof 4

I'm completely in support for body cameras on cops, for an unpopular reason though.

The thing is, body cameras have actually saved cops before.

There's been numerous accounts of people trying to set up police officers on sexual harassment charges and racially motivated assault charges only to find out that the cop was wearing a body cam, and the truth is finally played out on tape.

• Brohoof 2

Everything that's popular is wrong - create something new

Judging appearances - look inside, not outside

Don't seek approval - seek happiness

Go outside the typical lifestyle - do something different.