Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I don't think Avengers is all that great.  It's probably my third or fourth favorite Marvel movie behind the first Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and maybe even Captain America: The First Avenger.

Don't see what's so great about The Elder Scrolls, 2D Legend of Zelda games suck. Major. Ass. DOOM 3 was a good game, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is best in the series, along with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for Pokémon. Gen V and VI are good generations for Pokémon. Series Elitists and Nostalgia fanboys annoy me. RPGs are hard ( :muffins: ), yet I still play Pokémon and Fallout, RPGs are great :) Also WHY SO F****** MANY FINAL FANTASY GAMES!? I mean HOLY SHIT! People complain Call of Duty has too many games?

• Brohoof 3

Oh boy my kind of thread:

Feminism and Male Rights Activism are both equally retarded and further distract people from the actual problems that cause in equality among the sexes and in fact cause even more inequality.

Both Liberals and Conservatives are the cancer of society

Politics in general is a waste of time

Communism isn't  functional even on paper

Weed should be legalized

The war on drugs is a waste of effort and the time and money spent on should go towards more humanitarian projects that are actually beneficial to society 

There is no God

Edited by EternalNight
  • Brohoof 1

Don't see what's so great about The Elder Scrolls, 2D Legend of Zelda games suck. Major. Ass. DOOM 3 was a good game, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is best in the series, along with Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for Pokémon. Gen V and VI are good generations for Pokémon. Series Elitists and Nostalgia fanboys annoy me. RPGs are hard ( :muffins: ), yet I still play Pokémon and Fallout, RPGs are great :) Also WHY SO F****** MANY FINAL FANTASY GAMES!? I mean HOLY SHIT! People complain Call of Duty has too many games?

Cod: 11 games in 11 years

FF: 14 games in 27 years

Not sure if that's an unpopular opinion around here, but i like the music of Green Day.

I agree that some of their songs are a bit overplayed, but it dosen't change the fact that they still make great punk rock.

• Brohoof 1

I can only think of one unpopular opinion at the moment:

I prefer to type the vast majority of my posts on my phone rather than my laptop or tablet, as I find it to be more mobile than either!

• Brohoof 2

The moment you're vocal about your thoughts is the moment you're open to criticism. There is no saying "I'm going to tell you what I think, but you're not allowed to tell me you disagree." No, either man up and defend what you said, or keep your thoughts to yourself.

Inversely, if someone does politely keeps their thoughts to themselves, then you shouldn't criticise them. With the vast amount of users on this website, I can almost guarantee you that at least one of them thinks bestiality is okay. It's disgusting and wrong, but as long as they don't practice it and avoid saying something about it out loud, I won't criticise them for it. Their thoughts alone won't affect anyone.

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun
  • Brohoof 5

I've lost any faith in Democracy and Freedom of Speech. It seems to be little more than a tool of the oppressor to maintain the oppressed veiled as "fair and free". I of course cannot be against either, as without both society would face greater threats from the Right, but I wouldn't complain if I lived in a country that persecuted conservatives. 

• Brohoof 1