Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

There's this one opinion that I have forgot to include in my previous post. For some reason, what I'm about to say triggers the "CULINARY MURDER" alarm for armchair food critics. Believe me, there's plenty of paid articles on pseudo-journalist sites out there that exist just to spite people with this opinion.

___

Well-done ribeye steak tastes pretty good.

-Regular Show and Adventure Time both suck. I tried getting into both, Regular Show is annoying and seems to serve only for the purpose of letting my little cousins annoy me with that fraggin "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" sound effect. Adventure Time takes itself far too seriously for the characters and contents the universe has inside the show. 

-Despite what others say, The Amazing World of Gumball is funny. Period

-South Park should have ended at S4. It got preachy after that and the classic cut-out animation didn't seem as rugged. 

-The only good SW were the movies and the two CW cartoons. The EU can die in a ball of fire for all I care. SW EU ends at the start of the New Republic. Any EU before then is fine, but it stops at New Republic. 

-Doctor Who is good, and I can see how some like it, but I don't. 

-People who die behind the wheel because they were texting, or on the phone, were asking for it

-The human race is overpopulated. disaster response is not helping humanity. Be kind while you are alive, and hope for a peaceful death. The rest will take care of itself. 

-Disney was never good, they merely brainwash children into thinking so.

-There is no such thing as a friendly corporation

-Obama has done a shit job with personal liberties, but he is still better than the senile, old, gas-bag, blow-hards he was up against, who surely would have taken away even more.

-Stepping on a Lego does not hurt that bad.... or maybe I just have tough feet.  :huh:

-Knives rule, guns drool. 

-Weed isn't that bad, despite what smear campaigns say about it. Smoking it, however, is. 

Edited by Dinos4Ever

Super Mario sucks
Sonic the Hedgehog sucks
World of Warcraft sucks
Pokemon sucks
Skyrim sucks
Xbox 360 sucks
Ps3 sucks
PC gaming sucks
Video games suck
Anime sucks
Equestria Girls was good

>I'm now hated by all gamers on the forum

• Brohoof 1

Super Mario sucks

Sonic the Hedgehog sucks

World of Warcraft sucks

Pokemon sucks

Skyrim sucks

Xbox 360 sucks

Ps3 sucks

PC gaming sucks

Video games suck

Anime sucks

Equestria Girls was good

>I'm now hated by all gamers on the forum

I.... Actually agree with all of this. I don't like anime, it's animation can never transfer properly into English and most of the subject matter is the same creepy shit in different packages. Video games are also heavily overrated. I've played video games a lot when I was younger and I just no longer see the appeal.

Though, I partly disagree with Pokemon. The first few seasons of the tv show were okay, if only for the nostalgia bias I have towards it.

The majority of Christians nowadays are complete and utter hypocrites, I'm not going after the religion, but rather the people that dare call themselves Christians, and I'm not going after all Christians, it seems many have forgotten Matthew 6:5, which is "Don't be like the Hypocrites", which that means don't pray in public, but rather in private. Yet we have nutjobs that want to impose their religious beliefs into school under the fallacy that the US is a Christian nation, wow.

Rabid militant Atheists are just as bad as Rabid militant Christians.

Reddit can go die in a firey pit, they ruin fandoms and give atheism a bad name.

Blaming everything on the minority of the fandom, the cloppers, and telling them what to fap to is wrong, and to top it all off, they are not an abomination to the fandom, who gives a fuck if they fap to ponies? Let em fap to it all they want, your other fandoms (If you're in any) has the fapping minority too!

CS Lewis is an idiot

Libertarianism is another word for Hypocrite

People that don't post art on Deviantart but rather screenshots of a game (unless it's Minecraft and something incredibly amazing you built) do not deserve to be on Deviantart.

Anime is boring and dull

TF2 is the new Call of Duty

I don't see the point in analyzing MLP characters deeply, it a fucking cartoon, enjoy it for what it is.

Same with conspiracy theories, and that's why I rarely get involved in show discussion here.

Many of the mods here on the forums need to be relieved of their position, now.

Dogs are always better than cats.

Minecraft > Most other games nowadays.

Memes are garbage.

Russia is better than the US

I like Communism and am an Orthodox Marxist.

Come at me bro, I just listed a whole bunch of unpopular opinions, because the majority of opinions here aren't even unpopular.

"You have been issued a warning by a moderator. Before you can post again, you must acknowledge the warning."

^ The above is one of the most inane systems a forum can possibly have. One's chances of offending the mods' sensibilities don't magically reduce by clicking a few extra buttons. It comes off less as an effective moderation mechanic and more as a sad need for validation. "Yes, you warned me, you did a good job, have a cookie. Can I post now?"

Also, rape and abortion are perfectly acceptable topics for comedy.

• Brohoof 1

Rant time! Some of these opinions may rustle some jimmies, so beware...

-Almost all brony musicians are massively overrated and MandoPony can't sing lol

-Remixing an existing song in GarageBand does not make you a "musician"

-I like dubstep and electronica sometimes but it's still not real music

-My Little Dashie isn't that sad and is poorly written imo

-America is not the greatest nation in the world

-Twitter is overrated

-Tobuscus annoys me to no end.

-Smosh is not funny at all, why the hell are they so popular

-Most YouTube celebrities aren't funny or talented

-Everything on Cartoon Network right now is garbage

-Anime sucks

-Halo sucks

-Minecraft is boring

-Daniel Tosh isn't funny

-The Hunger Games is the most overrated movie ever. (I liked the books)

-Toy Story 3 sucked.

-I look forward to Xbox One

-Most athiests force their beliefs onto others just as much as the religious people they complain about would

-People who want to eliminate religion from the world completely are wrong, regardless of if it's real or not it gives us a strong set of morals. When corrupted humans start playing God is when everything starts falling apart

-The prospect of cyberbullying laws is an absolute joke, we don't need to legislate the internet because some thin-skinned people don't know how to use the red X. I've seen REAL bullying before so the mere existence of this issue offends me

-I support the death penalty

-I'm pro-life.

-I don't support LGBT marriage but I don't hate

-I hate chocolate

-World of Warcraft and League of Legends suck

-Some of the people in this fandom need to chill out and realize that there's more to life than ponies

-MLP is not the best show ever

-Equestria Girls WAS that bad

-Bronies need to stop obsessing over how to spread the word about the fandom via documentaries and media, as it just makes people hate us more for bringing it up all the time.

-Our fandom is not any more special and does not deserve any more recognition than others.

/rant

Edited by CosmicDash
  • Brohoof 2

Rabid militant Atheists are just as bad as Rabid militant Christians.

Rabid militant Atheists? ...Like?

Just think about what you just said. Rabid and militant are very extreme labels, and among Christians I would really only give a label anywhere near that to the ones that are extreme enough to bomb abortion clinics, and the like.

I think I got your point (although I very much disagree with it), it's just that the terms you used are way too extreme.

Come at me bro, I just listed a whole bunch of unpopular opinions, because the majority of opinions here aren't even unpopular.

Are you claiming your post to be any different?

Rabid militant Atheists? ...Like?

Just think about what you just said. Rabid and militant are very extreme labels, and among Christians I would really only give a label anywhere near that to the ones that are extreme enough to bomb abortion clinics, and the like.

I think I got your point (although I very much disagree with it), it's just that the terms you used are way too extreme.

Are you claiming your post to be any different?

Rabid militant atheists attack religious people for following religion, not physically, but through bullying and trolling tactics, which I've sadly witenessed on Deviantart quite a bit, both sides of the argument have their bad sides.

• Brohoof 1

- Adventure Time sucks

- Girls that smoke weed are the opposite of attractive

- The xbox360 is the worst thing that's ever happened to gaming

- Scenester girls are annoying

- The Beatles aren't that great

- Ghost from TrueCapitalistRadio is actually a pretty smart guy

- Grunge is complete garbage. Stop fapping to Kurt Cobain.

- Austin Carlile is kind of a douche

- Marilyn Monroe wasn't/isn't attractive and had an awful personality to boot

- My favorite game of all time is a tie between Super Metroid and the first Wario Land

- Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald were complete letdowns, even when I was a kid wearing rose-tinted glasses

- 80s > 70s

- I miss late 90s boy bands. Say what you like. Their music was just so catchy.

- PewDiePie is the bane of my existence

- I'm a Trixie fanboy.

- Majora's Mask > Ocarina of Time

- Dr. Who sucks

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 2

Rabid militant atheists attack religious people for following religion, not physically, but through bullying and trolling tactics, which I've sadly witenessed on Deviantart quite a bit, both sides of the argument have their bad sides.

Those Atheists are neither "rabid" nor "militant", just aggressive. I do not agree with those Atheists who are all about bullying and making fun of others solely for believing, BUT to compare them to the militant Christians (again the ones who bomb abortion clinics or otherwise kill people for their cause) is beyond absurd.

• Brohoof 2

Those Atheists are neither "rabid" nor "militant", just aggressive. I do not agree with those Atheists who are all about bullying and making fun of others solely for believing, BUT to compare them to the militant Christians (again the ones who bomb abortion clinics or otherwise kill people for their cause) is beyond absurd.

Yup it's pretty much true, and the area I live in, people think that atheists are trying to take their "freedoms" away, when in reality, that's a fallacy.

- My favorite game of all time is a tie between Super Metroid and the first Wario Land

Super Metroid is awesome, how is this an unpopular opinion? I DEMAND TO SEE THOSE WHO DISLIKE THIS MASTERPIECE, THEY MUST BE SILENCED

Edited by Godot

Super Metroid is awesome, how is this an unpopular opinion? I DEMAND TO SEE THOSE WHO DISLIKE THIS MASTERPIECE, THEY MUST BE SILENCED

You'd be surprised.

At least most of those who disagreed didn't defend Other M. *shudder*

Oh, and I'm diggin the username/avatar by the way.

Edited by Rockymoo
  • Brohoof 1

-Donkey Kong is the best video game character of all time.

-Donkey Kong Country is the greatest video game franchise of all time, (next to The Legend of Zelda)

-My gaming tastes are better than yours.

-Ponies are more important than H2O.

• Brohoof 2

-World of Warcraft and League of Legends suck

12 million active players (and counting) beg to differ.

-Bronies need to stop obsessing over how to spread the word about the fandom via documentaries and media, as it just makes people hate us more for bringing it up all the time.
That's a small amount of people who do that, and doesn't even come close to represent us as a whole. There goes your baseless argument. 

-People who want to eliminate religion from the world completely are wrong, regardless of if it's real or not it gives us a strong set of morals.

-I support the death penalty

-I'm pro-life.

-I don't support LGBT marriage but I don't hate

- If you need a religion to be moral, you're just a lousy person.

- Supporting the death penalty while being pro-life is hypocritical and stupid.

- By not supporting equality, you are hating.

• Brohoof 2

That's a small amount of people who do that, and doesn't even come close to represent us as a whole. There goes your baseless argument. 

I know, which is why my opinion is very unpopular.

I agree, I should have worded that point better. I didn't mean the fandom as a whole, I meant $300,000 documentaries by John DeLancie that accomplish nothing

Appeals to popularity are a fallacy, not a valid point. And this is the "unpopular opinions" thread anyway so I'm not sure those 12,000,000 people will change his view.

i cant stand Hippocratic's, i also think democracy is overrated. I am not an Obama fan. I think people can do better then touching themselves to ponies. Stealing from me is worse then punching me in the face. i think rainbow dash fans are a little cocky, I cant stand when everyone isn't aloud their own opinion. My friends should call me before they come to my house, and not randomly knock on my door. i think people that do hard drugs are weak. i hate when people complain about winter like they didn't expect it to happen.

Appeals to popularity are a fallacy, not a valid point. And this is the "unpopular opinions" thread anyway so I'm not sure those 12,000,000 people will change his view.

That's a load of crap. Millions of people don't play the game, because it isn't good they play it, because it is fun, and they like it. We can assume that it is played, because people enjoy it. Unless 12 million plus people are masochists, then my point stands. Granted you can't run off of popularity alone, but you can't dismiss it as if it's nothing.

Edited by ~Scootaloo
  • Brohoof 1

• Family Guy and American Dad suck.

I don't like salad.

PewDiePie is soooo annoying.

Homestuck sucks and is boring. (not really sure if unpopular opinion)

Its annoying when people complain about this generation.

Its annoying when people complaining about macs. (maybe I think complaining in general is annoying)

I don't really think girls with a bunch of tattoos and multi-colored hair are THAT attractive,

and they all look the same to me.

I don't understand this obsession with sloths a lot of people have, same with cats.

I don't really see why a girl wearing a push up bra is a big deal.

MadThad was gross and not funny at all.

Shock humor really isn't funny.

Being racist isn't cool or funny.

Edited by Jackie
  • Brohoof 2

-I like dubstep and electronica sometimes but it's still not real music

What do you mean it's not real music? The short definition of music is "Organized sound." If sounds are put together to create a song, it is music.

• Brohoof 2