You Just Got Kissed By the User Above You, Your Reaction?

Tom The Diamond

Cute pony. I don't mind.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Dis more awkward then the last one beforee

In soviet russia. You dont catch arceus. Arceus catches you. *Times s hay was caught. Give nickname to the caught times s hay?*

"My eyes are bleeding green blood. Is that normal?"

...Whoa. Uh...do I know you? Cause I'm pretty sure I don't...^^;

Pause.

EWW YOU'RE A GIRL, A GIRL KISSED ME AND I'M A GIRL EWWWW EW EW EWW!! Now everyone will think I'm...ya know.

((Silly thread FTW! :D))

Pinkie Pie,again! 

And she's happy this time.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie,again! 

And she's happy this time.

Ooh! A creepy-eyed man with...no mouth, I think...and interesting shading following him wherever he goes! I've never seen one before!!  :)

Ooh! A creepy-eyed man with...no mouth, I think...and interesting shading following him wherever he goes! I've never seen one before!!  :)

I don't have eyes. I'm Eyeless Jack. 

Meh

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Nope.. chuck norris

In soviet russia. You dont catch arceus. Arceus catches you. *Times s hay was caught. Give nickname to the caught times s hay?*

"My eyes are bleeding green blood. Is that normal?"

MY FAVORITE DIGIMON! :umad:

uVKnBE8.gif

Avatar by Jokuc     ~      Signature by me      ~      (Try it) War Thunder ID: ColonelWaffle

studying to be a pilot!           ~           I like planes (B-17 FTW)          ~         What's-its-face window

"Never accept the sky as the limit, we got to the moon and beyond."

- some guy with an unhealthy obsession of planes

I'm fine with this.

I have a mouth. It's just under my mask.

Not really.