Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My very first Filly OC of my own! Harmonica! Poll question included.

Dizzy Ditzy Doo!

Which of these...  

22 users have voted

1. 1. ...do you find favorable and should be painted?

• First rendition
    • Second...
    • Third...
    • All of the above...

Okies, I just realized as I was going over some of my fanfics, out of five of them, I only have one filly OC that exist. So I thought I'd draw her up as she is described in the story arc of Mayhem, Lady of Disarray.

Harmonica is very fond of her instrument, so much, she is never seen without it.

For the most part, she'll never answer in kin with words, rather, with hoots and chimes from her harmonica. She is genuinely happy when interacting with her adopted sister Mayhem and biological brother Torque.

First

Posted Image

Second

Posted Image

Third

Posted Image

Edited by Dizzy Ditzy Doo!
  • Brohoof 13

I can most probably guess that her cutie mark is going to be a guitar. xD JK

They're all very good drawings and the character herself looks good too.

Thank you so much, I had her design actually mapped out from the very beginning, before the creation of Mayhem even started and had planned on having her involved in Violet Spirals story arc at some time >.<

Please, let me know which rendition you like of her. :D

Paint ALL the renditions! *fist raise*

She's very cute and I like the harmonica being featured. She can help Pinkie Pie drive parasprites out of town with it :D

Thank you so much!

Ohh but that would be a lil too much work for me right now, I actually have to rest and go to work in like 2 hours! and that barely leaves me time to primp and get ready! wah :(

Since she is just a supporting character in the story line of Mayhem, I can actually let this one participate in other thread activities, just like Multigear Joy. :D

Yeah, they are all beautiful! I don't see why you wouldn't want to paint them all.

I was kind of hoping that was a poll option. Why make me choose ;.;

Aweh, thanks, alright, fine you all convinced me ;3

Wow, she sure is beautiful, I honestly can't choose, *dramatic voice* you simply must paint them all!

Aweh thank you sincerely! But but...my MS paint program....is uh...umm...running out of paint... :(

Lol

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Can you make this guy as a colt*? :3

post-7227-0-78991000-1344949549_thumb.jpg

But with this tail:

post-7227-0-75495700-1344949582_thumb.jpg

:3 ?

He's coat is white, he's mane is silver, and his cuttie mark is a triple flame owO and his name is Stinger.

Accidentaly typed colt instead of foal D:... Ops!

God damn it, completely forgot about dat D:<

Edited by Devious Detonation
  • Brohoof 1

Can you make this guy as a colt? :3

But with this tail:

He's coat is white, he's mane is silver, and his cuttie mark is a triple flame owO and his name is Stinger.

Im sure she could, and would be happy too, but right now, she really does have ALOT of thing to do :)

• Brohoof 1

Im sure she could, and would be happy too, but right now, she really does have ALOT of thing to do :)

I know D: But I was trying to draw myself too.... Which didn't went that well... *pokes at the Topic Dizzy Dizty Doo! made* ;w; ...

Awhhh!!!! :wub:

She is so cute!! and Harmonica is such a beautiful name! They are all really good, but i picked the third one, because it find it the cutest :wub: Great job Dizz! :D

Thank you so much! Oddly enough, the third rendition was actually drawn first. ;3

Ditzy always does the best drawings, it would be a dream come true if I could draw like that.

Love your work!

Thank you! ^////^ I think you can draw like me someday soon, just takes a little bit of mad determination and practice ;3

Can you make this guy as a foal*? :3

But with this tail:

Accidentaly typed colt instead of foal D:... Ops!

Technically speaking, you were correct the first time, Colt is genuinely a term used for any male equine newborn. ;3

Haha, Ditzy you never seem to disappoint anyone with your amazing drawings! You have some real talent at this stuff!

Thank you! ;3 I certainly hope so, I have too many members riding on my shoulder and I can't let them down. I have to keep doing my best!

These are ADORABLE. I wish I could draw ponies like you do :) I can see a huge wave of request soon (and I can see myself as one of them :lol: )

Hehe, Thank you so much! I'm actually caught up in the tsunami of requests at this point Lol

I just wish I had faster means of producing digital artwork. Saving up for multiple items like a new tablet, a embroidery machine so that I can make pony plushies. ;3

• Brohoof 2