Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP D&D

Khaladun

Hey guys I've been working on a MLP version of a game similar to dungeons and dragons. Not as open as the role playing section but much more structured with character stats, pre-defined abilities, and run by a DM. I'm looking for 3 or 4 brave ponies willing to help me test this game. Its still at a point where it can hardly be called Alpha testing (more of me taking a bunch of meshing ideas, calculating it out and smooshing them all in one location). What is really holding me back is play testing. I'm hoping this doesn't offend any mods but i'm prty sure i stuck to the rules... I'm not intending on advertising for mass public ATM, and I quite intend on talking to the mods here LONG before it ever gets to that point. Unfortunately it will be first come first serve. Please send me a PM if you are interested, I don't want this game to leak TOO badly before i get it to a presentable point.

I can't find it, but someone actually did write up a role-playing system for the MLP: FiM universe. Aside from that, a few of my friends and I have actually adopted the ponies for D&D, creating sheets for them and everything. We have homebrewed the hell out of our system, so it may not even make much sense to a seasoned D&D player.