• Discord
    • Joker
  3. 3. Who has a better sense of humor?

• Discord
    • Joker
  4. 4. Who is the better villain?

• Discord
    • Joker

At least he killed them rather than putting them through pain and misery their entire life! I'm just sayin, I would rather have a love one die before a long life of misery and depression. (Even if it is a joker type death)

The joker WOULD put you though pain and misery your entire life and enjoy every second of it, HE. WILL. TORTURE. YOU. While the unhappiness caused by discord is most likely more comparable to a corrupt king. The ponys are just unhappy with how he rules, it's unlikely discord tries to torture pony's, and discord does not really harm pony's, just troll them.

Comparing the Joker to Discord made me realize how not evil Discord is. He's just chaotic with a sense of humor, and probably not all right in the head. While the Joker on the other head is absolutely insane.

• 4 weeks later...

One of the most common things that i hear is how once you compare the two everyone stops calling discord a villain but just call him a troll. i wonder what he would be like if he was not trapped in a kids cartoon

• 1 year later...

I've answered Joker an all for the simple fact that he kills people.

Discord may occasionally cost the life of someone with things like soap roads, but straight up murder doesn't seem to be his style-this makes Joker both more evil, chaotic, and a better villain as the smartest thing to do would have been to end the Mane Six's lives so he would be free for eternity.

While they are close, Joker is funnier-Discord doesn't seem very well versed in dark humor. (granted he's part of children's show, but I still count it as he shares my twisted sense of humor.)

I love both, but Joker wins all categories for me.

• 9 months later...

They're only similar because Discord is not unique. He comes from a type/category of villain, in which there are a lot that are similar to the Joker, and many other villains.

Who is more evil?

The guy that actually kills. That's easy.

Who is more chaotic?

The one who spreads madness and sees just how everyone loses the game, with him being the exception. Joker, obviously. Discord just spits random bullcrap out of nowhere. That's not chaos, and Discord doesn't know the meaning of it.

Who has better sense of humor?

Discord is disgustingly annoying. Joker at least makes laugh before creeping me out. Not that Dipcord is creepy, he's laughable. At how much bad of a villain he is and how much good reception is got from people who don't know there are thousands of Discords out there, equal to him, but far better.

Who is the better villain?

>_> Are you serious?

Who is it? The rip-off of Q from Star Trek? Or the most famous comic book villain of all time?

Now, seriously. Joker is one of the greatest villains of all time, Discord would be barely in a Top 5000 best villains ever. Heck, even MODOK is far better at being a villain than Discord, just like pretty much every single comic book villain.

Joker, who happens to be one of my favorite villains, had several incarnations throughout the years. Discord is chaotic by definition. When it comes to villainhood, Joker wins because he actually does things, ya know? Discord's there for the fun. Also, in some of the incarnations iv'e seen, Joker's a fucking sadistic maniac, so when it comes to evil Joker wins. Well, Discord gets the points for the lulz anyway :)