Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It may be some time away but....

BtrDinkyDooMaslow

Hey everypony! i know this is kind of early for this but does any pony have any idea or ideas for Nightmare night (or in the real world,Halloween). I just ordered a Rainbow Dash hoodie online today and im making a pony tail, and if you haven't guessed yet.... i'm going as Rainbow Dash! feel free to post pics of your own of what you plan to be! :) or if you just have ideas, thats ok too! or if you don't dress up.... what do you like to do on this fun holiday?

post-6508-0-94987800-1344203996_thumb.png

I haven't participated in any Halloween events since I was about 12, which is about 5 years ago, if I add my upcoming birthday to my age. I'm a no fun, old lady, trapped in a teenager body.

I haven't participated in any Halloween events since I was about 12, which is about 5 years ago, if I add my upcoming birthday to my age. I'm a no fun, old lady, trapped in a teenager body.

I know that feel. Kinda. I'm an old man who likes to yell at kids to stay off the lawn. Trapped in the body of a dude in his mid-twenties. MIND BOGGLING!

I actually own a real pith helmet. I may dress as a human Daring Doo this year! I wonder if people would get it if i made a set of wings and bandaged one up?

Mine looks just like this!

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Gonna put on my plain white shirt and white shorts, put on my blue tinted sunglasses, sit down on my couch, grab dat ps3 remote of mine, blast Noisia - Machine Gun (16bit remix) and play me some Battlefield 1943, cause old games fun.

For Halloween this year I'm stuck between Rainbow Dash and Simon from the Yogscast but it will be very fun either way ;)

another person being rainbow dash, just like me? :) awesome!!!! :D everyponys halloween/nightmare night plans sound like lots of fun! :)

I will be dressed as Dude AJ with a large mug of cider. My costume mostly centers around a new jacket I bought with AJ on it that says "Drink Cider. Learn Nothing." So I will be drinking "cider" all night and learning precisely nothing!

This Halloween I'm gonna be....

Working at a Halloween haunted cornfield thing. Go figure. So lame.

At least you get to participate some of our parents are uncoil jerks who ruin our childhood with bans on Halloween.