Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open This can't end well.

null123456

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/27975-this-cant-end-well/page__st__20

Intro Post: Linus had been attacked by a horde of Solar Empire troops. He had been bleeding his places he couldn't even know he could bleed. ''Ow.. This really hurts.'' Linus said while getting up. He heard a crack. ''OWWWWW!'' Linus screamed. ''There goes my rib cage.'' Linus said while frowning. He was bleeding out of his ears, nose, and mouth. ''Eventually it'll stop, right?'' Linus said to no one in particular. He then fell to the ground on his knees. Bleeding everywhere. ''I told you I could kill them al-'' Linus said before dropping to the ground. He had died. It was a shame.. But who could stop him? All he ever wanted was a place in the world. And it looked like he got his. ''Huh? Am I still alive?'' Linus said while opening his eyes. He was in a place.. A place you go after death. ''OH NOOOO!'' Linus yelled while he looked at the area surrounding him. The Sky was the color of a rainbow, Pony Sized Lollipops were everywhere, and everything seemed so jolly. ''WHY DID I DIE?'' Linus said while frowning. He shrugged and got up. He had to see his new world.. Apparently.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A voice with no figure

Welcome welcome welcome. We are glad you are here. Welcome to a world of wonders where there is no fear. We have all you could wish for, all you could want, everything you long for that you never forgot. Welcome my friend to your world at end. Your After Life is where you are my dear Linus. Hahahahahahaahaha.

Voice fades

''Okay. What the hell?'' Linus said. ''This isn't real.. I must be dreaming. Get me the hell out of here!'' Linus said. ''Take me to hell! It has to be better than this place!'' Linus begged.

You ask for Hell. You ask for pain. You ask for things that burn in flame.

This can not be true. This can not be right. This can not really be the end of my life.

This is not real. This is just a dream. But what you dont know is this is just as it seems.

Hahahahahaahahaahaha

''OH SCREW YOU!'' Linus said while flashing a hoof in the air. He stared at his hoof in shock. It was covered by a black rectangle. ''SON OF *BLEEP*!'' Linus said. He covered his mouth in shock. ''Why can't I cuss?'' Linus said in worry. ''NOOOOOO!'' Linus yelled.

Hahahahahahahaha

No no no. Thats not nice. We dont use our bodies for that, or words of strife.

Your such a mean pony. So full of hate. So we made you a world out of candy and cake.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Linus shrugged. ''Shut up and maybe I'll be a bit nicer.'' Linus said. He began to trot. ''Who are you? And why am I here?'' Linus said while cocking an eyebrow. Wait a minute.. If this is the afterlife. Does that mean I can have two minds? Yes. What? Where did you come from? Your second personality. I have one of those? Yup. Sweet.

This is great. This is grand. We see that you have made a friend.

But oh me oh my this can not be. You were not talking about me.

That is fine I'll be ok. But lets go in your mind and get Him to play.

Head starts to shine

Here you go just for you. The other you wants to play too.

Hahahahahahahaha

Jacob woke up finding that he had a massive headache. "Whats going on where am I?" He saw a figure that he couldnt make out because his eyes were blurry. As he tried to make it out, he saw a pony who he decided to approach. It was Linus. "Who are you and where am I?"

(edited)

''We are in.. Heaven. Sadly. I thought it would be a little more.. How do I put this? My way. Where are the hot angels?'' Linus said. You like hot mares too? Hell yeah I do! If we find one.. We should go have some fun. Uh.. Okay.

Edited by Linus The Assassin

Shadow appears

You wish this was your Heaven. But the truth really is this is your Hell. And the other you is the you from another detention. In his world he died and went to Heaven. While in yours you died and went to Hell. But this place here is in the middle. And you both have to find a way out.

Oh and before you even ask im your life and death. But you can call me Surge

''What.'' Linus said while he stared at Surge. ''Well.. Are there any mares here?'' Linus said while cocking an eyebrow and smiling. Shut up. Why? This guy is a idiot.. No argument here. I wish I could actually see you. Let's just say I'm covered in my own blood. Way to ruin the moment! Sorry!

Jacob's freaking out a little "Im dead, why dont I remember dying. Thats imposible I cant be dead... " he said refusing to believe that he died. Calming down a bit he said "If i am dead, there must be a way to get back to the world of the living. I cant accept to be stuck in this overly happy and colorful hell for ever... Surge tell me how to escape."

Voice talks to Jacob

Oh poor child you misunderstand. This is no more a nightmare than it is a dreamland.

You dont remember because you dont believe. So right now your mind is not a t peace.

You call for Surge to set you free. But he can only help you once you let go of your natural body.

Hahahahahahahaha

''Show yourself, you fat sissy!'' Linus said harshly. ''Sorry.. We can't cuss here. It's the best words I got!'' Linus told Jacob. ''Okay.. Back on topic. Is there anyone else in this wasteland? Or will we be forced to have some shipping commence?'' Linus said while cocking na eyebrow. Dude. No, Just No. Okay.. I didn't have very much to say, okay?

(Just a pointer, in this RP Red communicates by putting weird visions in other ponies heads. GMOD TIME!)

An unassuming brown pony strolls up. Suddenly,

The experience of having... THAT projected directly into your head is quite disorienting.

Edited by The Soldier

Linus saw the most retarded vision ever. ''Da *BLEEP* did I just think of?'' Linus said while his face shrunk. ''Lemme rethink this. Cocainum?'' Linus said while cocking an eyebrow. That was damn creepy. Agreed.

Surge reapers

You have one messed up mind kid. The both of you do. But i will tell you this. In that vision lies a clue to the truth of where you are and how to get out of here....But thats only if you want to get out. Oh and to your idiot other half at least im not the one stuck in my own head. Idiot.

Fades away

The pony smiles, nods, and strides away, but not before imparting a last piece of wisdom.

Unfortunately, you have no clue what he's saying. And you don't feel like deciphering it at the moment.

Jacob told Linus "I have no clue if were the only ponies here but if we want to get out of here well need to work together. Do u have any idea were we should start." Jacob was rather confused with the visions he was getting and he wanted to get out of this world as soon as possible.

Linus's face shrunk. ''Okay.. This has gone from creepy, to terrifying, to just plain stupid.'' Linus said while rolling his eyes. ''Where's my ticket to hell? I think I want it.'' Linus said.

Surge

What dont you understand? This is your Hell. Say it with me now. This. Is. Your. Hell. Do you get it? This place is everything your not. You were never happy, thus the candy hills. You always kept to yourself, thus the voice in your head. You never listened to others, thus the other voices you hear out here. And all the crazy stuff you are seeing is just your mind paying you back for shutting out your imagination for all those years. So deal with it.

Call me when your ready to get real about getting out of here.

Poofs away

''Okay.. I wanna get out of here!'' Linus said. ''Okay.. Looks like he isn't coming back. So I guess I'm trapped in Lollipop land.'' Linus said while shrugging. Maybe they have soda fountains? I think so. I hope. I love soda! Just as much as you love cider? Nah. Cider is good after a long night of partying.

Jacob relized that the only way to get out of the world was to play Surge's game. Jacob yelled out to Surge" I am ready to leave this place tell me what I must do to get out of here." Jacob egerly awaited Surge's response.

In Jacobs head.

What dont you understand. The only way i will help you is if you let your natural body go. I mean if you want to go back to your body i understand. Looks at the body on earth. I guess you were really a man who was "a head" of things. Hahahahahaha.

So if you still want that life i can give it back to you. But thats only if you want to be brain dead for the rest of your life.

So call me when you make up your mind.

Voice goes away