Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Splinter 101: Cupcakes

null123456

NOTE: This is my first try at a Fan fiction.. It'll be pretty short. But it contains a small amount of comedy.

I now Present Splinter 101..

------------------------------------

Splinter sat at his computer with a bored expression on his face. ''The Internet is boring.. But there is no way I'm going outside.'' Splinter said. Splinter made his way to reading sad stories. ''God.. Why is my little dashie so depressing?'' Splinter said while struggling to read. Soon he had came upon Know Your Meme. ''Smile Dog.. Jeff The Killer... Slender Man... Cupcakes?!'' Splinter said while his jaw dropped. ''Why would cupcakes be scary?'' Splinter said while rolling his eyes. He clicked out of curiosity. ''It's a Fan Fiction? What's a Fan Fiction?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow. ''Oh well. Time to check it out!'' Splinter said while beginning to read.

*1 Hour Later*

''GOD! PINKIE DOES WHAT NOW?!'' Splinter said. ''Okay.. Keep an open mind. Be a tough guy.'' Splinter said. He read one more sentence. ''I CAN'T TAKE IT!'' Splinter Screamed. He threw his computer at the wall. ''DIE EVIL COMPUTER!'' Splinter said while looking at the computer. His face shrunk. ''Did I just destroy my computer?'' Splinter said. ''@#$&.'' Splinter said while frowning. ''Does this mean I have to go to Apple again?''

The End.

Coming Soon(?):

Splinter 101 Episode 2: The Apple Store.

Oh god.. Why did I do this?

Edited by Linus The Assassin

Umm... I seriously really don't know what to say about this right now. Maybe put more detail and make it longer?

Well, to be honest... I don't get it :blink: .

I get the "punchline" I guess, but not really the story itself.

Yeah.. When it comes to detail, I'm not exactly the best. :P

This is good for what you're trying to make of it.

There are several grammatical errors and some lazy literature, but i still enjoyed it.

Nice work :)

And on a side note; i would've expected Splinter of all people to enjoy cupcakes