Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Eghhhh, cupcakes...I remember about a week before I officially assimilated myself into the herd I watched a good 30 seconds of it then quit. I remember thinking, "I hope not all bronies like this stuff!"

• Brohoof 4

The reason I like My Little Pony (rainbows and happiness) is the opposite of the reason someone would like cupcakes(horror and gore) so the fic was not very entertaining for me.

• Brohoof 2

Cupcakes are cool. Well I mean there are far worse stuff than "being cut alive by your bestfriend"

At least Pinkamena never cooked her alive in smoldering tar or slowly grind her with a steamroller Posted Image

Cupcakes was a movie? I've only seen about 3 or 4 animations based on it, and I'd say I like the animation that had that one song "You Better Get Ready to Die." I like some of the songs based on it; especially "Something Broke." And I am working on an animation of that song... holy hell did I pick a large project... @_@

Here's my story:

One night I seen on a YouTube comment on one of uberhaxornova's videos: "you want to barf again? Read cupcakes. Hell, do a reading for all of us" (at the time I was a BRONY. I think it was after I watched all the episodes out at the time) so I thought, how could someone barf from a story named cupcakes??? So, curious, I searched up "cupcakes story" and there it was on equestria daily. I seen the picture and I said: "I don't know how this can be disgusting..." (I didn't notice the blood) then I started reading. I made it to a part where it was something like this "no don't eat those!" then for whatever reason I went back to the page with the links to the chapters and the description. Then I see the blood... I was like "holy shat" then I read the comments... Most Comments were something along these lines: "that was the most disgusting thing Ive ever read" and this is the one that scared the shat out of me: "come on everypony! Don't be scared, we know pinkie pie would never bake ponies into cupcakes or wear somepony else's skin" at that moment very disturbing pictures popped into my head, and I swore I heard distant laughing. (I should mention that I was in my room, downstairs and it was 1:00 am) so I ran up the stairs and slept on the couch. I looked at the wall and there were these balloons tied to the roof that made a pinkie pie shadow. That scared the living shat out of me. And then I eventually fell asleep. And that's why I dont read gorefics

And that's how equestria was made.

I forgot this song!

The Ballad of Pinkie Pie (Sweeny Todd Parody)

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=o69uXgYQ8iA

How is this for a tee-shirt? I just made it up in MS Paint. Someone needs to print it on a shirt!

Posted Image

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I don't like Gorefics but I've seen the animation and that was enough for me.

That was pretty much my reaction too

Eghhhh, cupcakes...I remember about a week before I officially assimilated myself into the herd I watched a good 30 seconds of it then quit. I remember thinking, "I hope not all bronies like this stuff!"

What really annoys me is that it's referenced everywhere in the fandom and people like depicting Pinkie as psycho. :/

• Brohoof 2

I avoid gore related stuff, i just dont like it. And i dont want those things (MLP characters getting brutally massacred) getting stuck in my head either. Then again i do like zombie games, but it's more because of the survival aspect of it.

Edited by JavaJive

I mean no offense to the author of Cupcakes... but I hope Cupcakes gets erased from the internet completely and we never have to hear about it again. Every damn time when Im watching a MLP episode or a pinkie pie clip on Youtube, someone has to somehow connect it to cupcakes and ruin it for most people

Edited by plank