Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cheerilees garden owns the number one spot

Cheerriles garden (wins the gore catagory by being saw with ponies. oh yes multiple killings all different all brutal. It like 10k words)

Why did you have to say that, now I really want to read it. :(

now there is a cupcakes spinoff I love and its called 'Borderline'

Tons and tons of story development. Its like the silence of the lambs with pinkamina.

I read that a while ago, it is good.

Oh man, If you read Cupcakes, don't bother with Rocket to Insanity. That was lame, A Precious Rainbow is just so much better.

Here's the order I recommend...Cupcakes>A Precious Rainbow>Cupcake Killer. A Precious Rainbow is a pretty damn good fanfic.

Here's a link to the entire fic, here.

Totalling around 85000 words.

I might have read it, although I don't remember. I have seen one of the animations on YouTube that was pretty gory, and although I wasn't that grossed out I didn't honestly feel like watching the rest of it. I had seen another long animation that was like a parody and was really funny, although I can't find it anymore :(

If you would like a more humorous video.

is an amusing parody.

But other than that most the videos aren't as bad as the fic itself.

That was exactly what I was talking about yay ^^

Watch the dancing animation. Much nicer. In fact, watch the censored one. Even better.

I don't really mind Cupcakes. I find gore funny sometimes (I was laughing my horn off all the way through SAW), but that's just me.

• Brohoof 1

Why did you have to say that, now I really want to read it. :(

I read that a while ago, it is good.

Here's a link to the entire fic, here.

Totalling around 85000 words.

Tom evolved into Golem!!!!

yea read cheerilees garden its good also I have a fic called Nightdreams and Daymares...

my grimdark story.

gore? yes

brutal pony torture? yes

scary? yes

did I chase away 3 editors who screamed saying its WORSE than cupcakes? yes.

Did it almost get on eqd? hell yes, need to remove gore

is it more than gore?? yes it is

does it feature a new layer of evil? better believe it!!!

is it mental fear? all over the place, gore accents it.

what are you waiting for!!?? read the 17k word glory!!!

I never read the fanfic but scared myself for life after watching the video. My God, why did I watch that video? I was never a fan of gore and yet I watched the whole thing and I was like this for the next two days:

Posted Image

Watched one of the versions on youtube and HATED IT. I know this may make somepony mad but i do not like gorefiction at all and the animated video made me sick. I have yet to read it but i might do it soon.(Funny thing is I did not mind Ask Pinkemena and Butchershy.)

(edited)

Oh man, If you read Cupcakes, don't bother with Rocket to Insanity. That was lame

It may have sucked, but at least it gave a purpose for "Cupcakes"'s existence. Without "Rocket To Insanity", the story is incomplete. It's just a sick, emotionless gorefest. But with it's sequel, it all makes sense, somehow. That doesn't make it any better, of course. But still. Edited by Sir Wafflington

It may have sucked, but at least it gave a purpose for "Cupcakes"'s existence. Without "Rocket To Insanity", the story is incomplete. It's just a sick, emotionless gorefest. But with it's sequel, it all makes sense, somehow. That doesn't make it any better, of course. But still.

No, it's just that Rocket to Insanity isn't worth bothering with compared to A Precious Rainbow, which was all around better.

I have to read these things simply out of morbid curiosity. One has to wonder how someone could write in such a dark, horrifying style, but I suppose some people are just like that.

And actually, a few of them are great stories if you can get past the blood and gore.

I saw it, and I read it. It didn't affect me at all. Im not saying it wasn't bad, but it wasn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be compared to some others. Trust me, there are worse out there then "Cupcakes".

(edited)

I saw it, and I read it. It didn't affect me at all. Im not saying it wasn't bad, but it wasn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be compared to some others. Trust me, there are worse out there then "Cupcakes".

Like c**p fics? Yeah, they may be even worse. Another type of fan fiction I'm never gonna read.

Edited by Rush

if you should or should not see it is for your own to deside. if you dont want to see rainbow dash cut up i advice you not to see it. but like horror movies it is sometimes just something we as humans want to see. so you can question yourself do i like horrormovies and then base your opinion on that.

While it isn't horribly bad, what makes Cupcakes so disturbing is the joy that Pinkie seems to take in dismembering RD. If it weren't for all the "jokes" that Pinkie tells, it probably wouldn't be that bad at all.

I haven't SEEN it, but I've READ it. :P

I'll be honest and say I enjoyed it. It was a well written horror story with a disturbing enough story, and some parts... well let's just say that it was almost as if I felt the pain of the characters in it. Anyways, I recommend it if you're okay with gore and violence. :)

Urg...Cupcakes :mellow: Most of what you heard is true. It's very brutal, gorey, and sick. I love horror movies, and gore doesn't bother me.... until ponies are mixed with it. If you are the same way, you probably shouldn't read it. After I read it, I couldn't look at Pinkie Pie for a few days...

Rainbow Dash's blood and organs should stay INSIDE her body where they belong! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've only found one animation, which isn't really so much an animation as it is a story board, and is rather deviant from the story, and more comical, rather than keeping with the original nature of the story, if you wanted to "watch" it.

Anyway, I enjoyed it. In fact, it may be the only fan fic in the history of fan fics that I actually ever enjoyed. It was quite good. It's not really scary at all. It just has a lot of gore, which, if you're squeamish, I wouldn't recommend, but if not, go for it.

Edited by Clover Heart