Drawings inspired by a Fan-Fiction I came up with. YAY radiation posioning!

CommadorTheCyborgPony

I had an idea for a fan_fiction involving my OC while being bored. it seems i should be bored more often

since I think of such good stuff :P| The basic plot of it is Celestia appointed my OC, Gena, to study Metal, Unstable Elements, and Power. As he experimented more and more with the unstable and radioactive materials he slowly went mad with radiation poisoning. Since he has so much advanced metals and technology to his disposal he slowly and secretly built a Cyborg called Commador. He messed up big time when he miscoded the microchip in the brain. As he started it up the microchip basically took over the brain therefore making him a robot. The microchip developed AI after taking over the brain and is dead set on killing every pony. Now for the art!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Please give some feedback, it really helps me out!

It also looks like i finally got a hold of pony anatomy! YAY!

Edited by JayFeather~

Derpy is best Pony and Commador Is best Cyborg Pony

2rftqi8.jpg

Oh my Celestia, the story sounds awesome! And the pictures are good! Are you going to turn it into an actual fanfiction or is it already one?

I might turn it into a fan fiction, the reason it isn't yet is because I'm lazy. Commador ~ The Incident, Comming Soon. In Valve time...

2rftqi8.jpg

I might turn it into a fan fiction, the reason it isn't yet is because I'm lazy. Commador ~ The Incident, Comming Soon. In Valve time...

Aha, I definitely understand the lazy feeling, so I can wait to read it. It just sounds like a good story, and I'm curious as to how, if at all, Celestia and the others are going to get involved.

Aha, I definitely understand the lazy feeling, so I can wait to read it. It just sounds like a good story, and I'm curious as to how, if at all, Celestia and the others are going to get involved.

He is an AI system with access to infinte information. He slowly beats down the regular population of equestria, they try and fight back with guns and petty magic. Needless to say they utterly fail. The Mane 6 get involved and he splits them up and proceeds to fight each of them. If you can notice his right eye has static on it, this is after he beats Twilight Sparkle since she shot him with a beam, plus it makes him look bad@$$. Celestia after seeing every single on of them beaten interferes and they fight. i haven't worked all of the details out but he wears her out. Celestia in a last ditch attempt harness the power of the sun and creates a massive ray and destroys him, but she dies of exhaustion.

2rftqi8.jpg

He is an AI system with access to infinte information. He slowly beats down the regular population of equestria, they try and fight back with guns and petty magic. Needless to say they utterly fail. The Mane 6 get involved and he splits them up and proceeds to fight each of them. If you can notice his right eye has static on it, this is after he beats Twilight Sparkle since she shot him with a beam, plus it makes him look bad@$$. Celestia after seeing every single on of them beaten interferes and they fight. i haven't worked all of the details out but he wears her out. Celestia in a last ditch attempt harness the power of the sun and creates a massive ray and destroys him, but she dies of exhaustion.

Oh my..

Poor mane six. And Celestia. But then that would mean that Luna would take over and that would just be awesome. -3- Sounds like a great story, I can't wait. :)

Oh my..

Poor mane six. And Celestia. But then that would mean that Luna would take over and that would just be awesome. -3- Sounds like a great story, I can't wait. :)

More artwork is on the way, i hope more people give feedback. your the only one :( The fanart forums have been really slow lately.

2rftqi8.jpg