Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Double D's hat. A mystery is what lies!

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Okay, okay. For all the years that I have watched Ed, Edd N' Eddy, I always thought. WHAT THE BUCK is under Double D's hat? I know Danny Antonucci has said that he "may" reveal the secret, he has not yet! What does every pony think is under there? Go ahead and state your opinion!

I believe he has a bad hair cut and maybe scarring. Because in the movie, the Ed's see Double D hatless..once again, but Ed questions "Doesn't it hurt?" But in one of the episodes...the Ed's say "cool" and stuff...and stunned. I think he has a bad hair style and some scarring from the wacky hair mess? I dont really know..! In one episode he also takes out a bobby pin from under his hat o.O

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Sugar Sprinkles

You know, when I first watched the show a long time ago (like when it first came out), I always thought he was a girl. Did anyone else think that?

Off topic, but I just wanna know if I was the only one

At the time I thought he had cat ears when I was watching the show... also since I was watching some weird anime as well... my young teen years where very odd.

I thought he had a hair design that he wanted to keep hidden from his parents.

Edited by Ethan Pow

I believe that it's Dreads or Cornrows. When I was watching it when it was on, I thought that he was bald, and a girl. Your not alone @

I have since come to the realization that there were many bald kids in the neighborhood. The thing that shocked the kids was that someone like him would have said hair styles. It would hurt cause they are tightly braided against his scalp.

It's either the dead body of Jimmy Hoffa, a can of Crystal Pepsi, a 1st edition Charizard holographic card, or the coordinates to the fountain of youth.

That was a very worthy post to interrupt your vacation with.

Now what's really under it is the second shooter of JFK. That's right. Under his hat lies the Grassy Knoll.

• Brohoof 1

I know that in one of the games they show this.

Posted Image

I have now solved this mystery and now we know what his hair really looks like.

Edited by Wisebox