Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Submit your selfmade pony-art or give me/ others a challenge what to draw next

Friendship_Cannon

Hey there, I recognized there were many ponies making a new topic for every drawn picture they´re making or for asking others to draw ponys they imagine. This thread should be about your selfmade pony art, pics or whatever to share it and get new inspiration.

If you for example want to see any movie or video game character or just any scene you imagined ponified post it here and me and others will do our best to amke it as fine as possible.

I know there´s a topic about OC drawing and this isn´t meant to be competitive in any way but i thought one thread for drawers would be nice.

Next are my two first pictures, I posted them earlier, only for you to know my style...

post-5761-0-37789300-1344970893_thumb.jpg

character: Bane

movie: the dark knight rises

based on: Pinkie Pie

post-5761-0-38158900-1344970946_thumb.jpg

character: John Dillinger

movie: Public Enemies

based on: Big Macintosh

Looking out to see all your beautiful art.

Greets and love,

Yo Dawg

Hey, You're a pretty awsome artist. I like the one with Bane/Pinkie, But it's a little Creepy. *shrug* Still, It's kinda hard to make that dude not look a bit creepy xD You should try drawing some people's OC's, You could even earn a few bucks by doing that. I don't know if you're there already, But there is alot of thing's like this on www.DeviantART.com and alot of it is pony stuff.

If you were or anyone was going to make requst's like this, I kinda want to see Rainbow dash as some Halo Character. Its not a film, But it's seen on a big screen. ;D

Anyway, Check out the site, I think you could get alot out of it.

• Brohoof 1

here are some of my drawings...

post-6541-0-79348800-1344971182_thumb.jpg

post-6541-0-85874700-1344971201_thumb.jpg

post-6541-0-85467500-1344971233_thumb.jpg

post-6541-0-00728000-1344971332_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well... what do you all think? tell me which one you like best and which one you like least!

Edited by Vexx3
Added spoiler tag to pictures to decrease page length.
  • Brohoof 1

well i wouldn't say its beautiful but here is Derpeye.

post-6033-0-79942300-1344975690_thumb.jpg

this was suppose to be a cross between Hawkeye and Derpy but i felt like if i added to many accessories would ruin it so its just Derpy firing a muffin

i like to cross ponies with marvel characters but im still a newb.

• Brohoof 1

well i wouldn't say its beautiful but here is Derpeye.

post-6033-0-79942300-1344975690_thumb.jpg

this was suppose to be a cross between Hawkeye and Derpy but i felt like if i added to many accessories would ruin it so its just Derpy firing a muffin

i like to cross ponies with marvel characters but im still a newb.

i like it =)

keep it up, are u planning to draw the whole Avengers broadcast?

that would be sooo amazing to see

i like it =)

keep it up, are u planning to draw the whole Avengers broadcast?

that would be sooo amazing to see

well i have planned on it i just read though my comics and if i find a pose that looks fun to ponifie i'll draw away (redrawing of pony thor coming soon kinda maybe :/)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wait can you post drawings of ponies from the show or crossovers orrrr? I'm a tad confused lol. I'm not sure what to post. :huh:

both, and every kind of art else that´s got something to do with ponies, it should just be selfmade ;)

Edited by Yo Dawg

both, and every kind of drawing else that´s got something to do with ponies, it should just be selfmade ;)

I have some selfmade drawings, erm how do I make a spoiler? I've never gotten familiar with spoilers.
  • Brohoof 1

I always pictured Pinky pie as the Joker type, but still good job :P

I made Rainbow dash as bane, mostly because of the name Banebow Dash xD

Posted Image

Edited by Eljordo
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

A challenge, you say...?

I want to see a six-legged pony with a purple polka-dotted mane and shooting stars coming out of his eyes who flies through the air all over the world to hide magic, sparkly eggs.

When this project is complete, you can send it to me in a private message or to this email address: jackdurango6@gmail.com

Hey, You're a pretty awsome artist. I like the one with Bane/Pinkie, But it's a little Creepy. *shrug* Still, It's kinda hard to make that dude not look a bit creepy xD You should try drawing some people's OC's, You could even earn a few bucks by doing that. I don't know if you're there already, But there is alot of thing's like this on www.DeviantART.com and alot of it is pony stuff.If you were or anyone was going to make requst's like this, I kinda want to see Rainbow dash as some Halo Character. Its not a film, But it's seen on a big screen. ;DAnyway, Check out the site, I think you could get alot out of it.

A challenge, you say...?I want to see a six-legged pony with a purple polka-dotted mane and shooting stars coming out of his eyes who flies through the air all over the world to hide magic, sparkly eggs.When this project is complete, you can send it to me in a private message or to this email address: jackdurango6@gmail.com

JD, you made my day, are you serious???

Musix, I have no idea hw to send you pictures in personal messages, so here you go:

post-5761-0-70269500-1346580430_thumb.jpg

the scanner didn´t get a part of the background (your OC´s head)

Edited by Yo Dawg