Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you get your ponies?

flutterbreeze

I've been looking at quite a bit of brony art recently and got to wondering how other bronies discover it. So my question to you is how do you find brony art? Are you like me where you just use EqD or do you have a different method?

I usually just browse around various websites like FIMfiction and dA. But most of the time I find new art by looking at art suggested by other bronies. And one suggestion leads to another and that suggestion leads to another and so on.

DeviantART is the hub of art on the internet. One of my primary accounts I check everyday is there. That's where I get most of my pony art. I rarely if ever visit EQD, and only usually hear about stuff going on in it from Mailmare, on here.

• Brohoof 1

DeviantART is my choice. Actually that's pretty much all I use excluding the ones I get from Equestria Daily. Like mentioned DA is the main place on the internet for art.

Equestria Daily for art, mostly because only the "good" (more than one definition of good here) stuff gets through. Everfree Radio is commonly my place to find Brony music, and all my fan fiction is either found on Equestria Daily or randomly browsing FiMFiction and seeing a summary that interests me.

• 9 years later...
  • 7 months later...