Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Red Thrush Private School (Open)

Pinkazoid

Roleplay

Pinkazoid note:
So, I just realized that I only have about 2 weeks before school starts, I probably won't be as active after that, I've let plenty of my favorite RP's die down, even if I didn't want to, but they either get off-track, get more posts than I can keep track of, or I just loose interests in them, I'm sorry to those who wanted to join my previous RP's and sorry for my terrible OP skills xD

This RP will be different from the rest, I'll check it 24/7 and I'll get another member to help me out when I'm gone, and I cant participate in the RP. I'll do my best to always be here and try not to get to distracted with other things...... and now for the Rules and a couple of other things.....

~~~

This RP was inspired by a certain Fanfic I've been reading (and I highly recommend you read it, I try to stay away from this fanfics, but I found this one to be quite entertaining). It's a second (human) person POV where "you" go to a private school in Vermont by then name of Red Thrush Private School, after an accident involving your parents, a close friend of them, gave you permission to come to the school, even though your godparents only gave you a fraction of the money. There, you meet the Mane 6, as well humans, no connections to the show whatsoever, same personality, different family (excluding the CMC of course)....... anyways getting a bit off topic here *Ahem* I'm thinking of making a similar RolePlay to this, however instead of background, and the Mane 6 ponies, OC's could fill the spot, I'm not sure whether or not to make this RP: Human OC's, Pony OC's, or just Humanized Pony OC's (which I much rather prefer).

*Ahem*

Moving along, I've roleplayed here on this forums to know plenty of good RP'ers, which include various members. Now I'll read over the character sheet once, maybe twice, just to make sure the character is fit for this RP, because well there's really some things I realy can' handle likeeeeee:

-Relating your OC to a Mane 6 character or Royalty (family member, brother, sister, cousin etc.)
-Mary Sue Characters, which include OC's with Dramatic Backstories, or having only one emotion through out the whole RP
-Unnecessary Alicorn OC's, I got nothing against Alicorns, but trying to fit one in the story might not work out as planned, and may affect the story more than you can realize.
-God-modding, it's not just having a character that's indestructable, or over-powerful, it includes controlling the other person's OC (let's say a fight, avoid all punches, say that you hit the other pony, and control what happens to the other person not giving them a chance to respond)

Now, RP'ing is about being someone besides yourself, and make decisions you normally wouldn't do, but hey, it's okay, if you wanna RP as your Ponysona, who should just be a pony version of yourself, do what you got to do. I'll probably still accept the OC

I will accept pony OC's, mostly because almost everybody here has one, and I really don't want you to make a new OC just for this RP alone xD

Seeing members can and probably will suddenly loose interest in the RP, or they have important bussiness to attend to, make sure to give a fair warning so I can take care of your OC, or if you really lost complete interest in the RP, to make sure to get rid of your character instead of having a frozen OC in the RP, which will only slow the others down.

Another thing, if you can't find somehow to fill in the character limits try to extend your post, maybe an example would help:

X turned to face Y "Oh, hello there, I didn't know you were still here" X told Y

-Now, there's not many detail in this post, there's the lack of emotion, and actions

It was getting darker, the sun was setting as X was walking home, he stopped and turned to face Y "Oh, hello there, I didn't know you were still here" he said smiling playfully at Y

-Now, I could of used a better example, but I think it's a bit more descriptive than the first quote, add a little more detail, it helps for a mental image for the other RP'er to see.

.....and please, please please, try to use proper grammar and spelling, it distracts me way too much, I won't start yelling at you if you make a simple error such as misspelling a word or two, but if this is a constant thing, I'll probably try to get your attention and try to get you to change your RP'ing style so you can still remain part of the RP.

Please be nice to one another, if you see anything that's annoying you, or someone being unfair, PM me, and I'll try to handle it, to avoid having constant OOC in the RP, and fighting in the OOC thread.

I think I forgot something...... oh yeah!

Posted Image ?

Okie here you go :3

Posting Rules:

No Alicorns
No God-Mod
No Mary Sues
No Constant OOC in RP
Please use Proper grammar and spelling :3

Okay, now that we got that out of the way...... on to the actual RP!

~~~

Congratulations

You've been accepted to Red Thrush Private School

You've been enrolled as a student, you will receive your full schedule in the main office, where you'll also receive your dorm key, ID, and your uniform which will be a requirement to be worn during all school days, your ID will allow you access to rooms such as the library, student lounge, and a variety of other places.

The students are free to any school provided activities, and are encourage to participate in as many as possible, that can vary from many things, like sports, or the drama club, which are open for anybody to join, and will most gladly accept, and even though it is a private school, there's plenty of students here.

We wish you the best of luck here in Red Thrush Private School.

~~~

A few School Rules,

1. Dorms can be individual, or can be shared, by student's request

2. You have to wear your ID, and your Uniform at all times.

3. Curfew is at 11 pm, anybody caught outside of their dorms at that time will loose certain privileges

(I'll add more later, I erased and re-wrote many things, gonna give my hands a break o3o)

~~~

A few other RP Rules,

1. The RP shall remain open, however if you join later in the RP, make sure to introduce yourself.

2. I'll accept Pony OC's, they'll remain certain things about them the same, such as the Mane and Eye colors, and the names, but other than that, they'll be humans.

3. Click the spoiler below the GIF, to read the posting rules.

~~~

Characters:

This took me a long time to type, not because it's long..... just because I was running out of things to say o3o

Edited by Pinkazoid
  • Brohoof 1

YES, FINALLY!

Anyways, I'm in. I'll just go and create a character profile for my ponysona (I'm only using him because I don't have any other OC's, but for the sake of general RP'ing, I can make him act how he wants).

http://mlpforums.com...nic-death-r1407

And I would preferably like to be a humanised version of this :P

Edited by DylanKLJ
  • Brohoof 1

I'll be using a character I'm currently working on called Olivia, but I may not be able to participate since I'm at camp for two weeks...let me just think about it :)

• Brohoof 1

Arylett.... liked my RP?

**inner fangirl squeal**

Also, the OC's are lookin' good so far, Just going to wait for 3 or 4 more people to join, if not, I'll start it soon, and I'll make sure to leave the RP open for all :3

• Brohoof 1

A roleplay that has standards and clearcut rules... you have piqued my interest. A school premise also seems interesting.

I will be using Artsy Dreamscapes as per usual. Since this is a school, she will probably be around 18 or so in this roleplay. I'll be using the Shifted Backstory for this, since she will be a human, minus the parts about being taken to Equestria. Also, her name is still Artsy and not Angela.

As a human, she looks kind of like this. Except with some red streaks in her hair.

I hope this doesn't move too quickly though. I tend to be a slow poster to takes more time on details than rapidfire posting.

• Brohoof 2

http://mlpforums.com...ters/_/sky-r503 id join but is Skys backstory too dramatic?

It's fine, although since the RP will take place in an alternate univerce where the ponies wil be humans, I think you might have to change it a bit xD

Would it be possible if I partake in a role play based off of my own story?

B)

Going through my referrals on FimFic and I saw this...

Oh my fucking zombie geezus......

Of course you're in xD

Just make sure to make a character sheet, just to have some future reference :3

It's fine, although since the RP will take place in an alternate univerce where the ponies wil be humans, I think you might have to change it a bit xD

Oh my fucking zombie geezus......

Of course you're in xD

Just make sure to make a character sheet, just to have some future reference :3

Okay instead of a rainbow factory lets say he was in a burning building. His parents tried to save him but they died in the process.
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm... the lack of interest saddens me.... Well, might as well start it now xD

I'll make RP thread and see how this goes....

2 days later...

Wat? ._.

Not meaning to sound rude or anything, but when is it going to start? I really don't mean to sound rude...

2 days later...

Wat? ._.

Not meaning to sound rude or anything, but when is it going to start? I really don't mean to sound rude...

Sorry, been quite busy lately, I was gonna start it yesterday, but we had to pick my brother up from my mom's house, and I spent all morning getting read to go somewhere, but my mom said she was busy, I'll make the RP now :3

Sorry, been quite busy lately, I was gonna start it yesterday, but we had to pick my brother up from my mom's house, and I spent all morning getting read to go somewhere, but my mom said she was busy, I'll make the RP now :3

Please don't apologize, there's nothing to be sorry about. I was just wondering when you were gonna start it, is all. :)

Please don't apologize, there's nothing to be sorry about. I was just wondering when you were gonna start it, is all. :)

I only apologized because I did say I was gonna make it, but I got to edit this OP post before I make the RP....

* Added

and great backstory by the way :3

Awwww, thanks a lot, I was afraid It´s too dramatic or something :lol: . Looking forward to the gameplay. ^_^

Edited by Suntouched Coco
  • Brohoof 1

Has the roleplay actually been started yet? I don't think it has, but I just want to make sure as I haven't seen a link to it anywhere.

I don't believe it has, but that's ok, I can wait. I'd rather have more people in it and have higher quality experience than have only a few participants and it die after a few days (that is, if more people see this :D)

Ehh.. sorry, I was planing on making it yesterday, I made a post, accidentally erased it all, and now I'm trying to retype it, I'll post a link as soon as I'm done

Finally finished it, I posted the link in the OP post, I'll stay as long as I can hopefully people can post once or twice before I go xP

Ooo, i read the fic and then tried to find this place again, i must say so far the fic is good, actually it had me thinking preeetty hard for a while, so i came back to see if i could join! ^-^

http://mlpforums.com..._/magneus-r1421

I hope its not too... oh i don't know, i just hope he fits in

-edit-

Also he would be around the age of 16 or 17, depends though, i usually like my characters to be young.

his backstory would be different but i don't wanna have to go into detail about it.

Hmmmm-... suddenly the lack of posting is disturbing me... what do you think brain? Whatever you want me to. Very funny...

Edited by Magneus
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since it's still open, and looks really, really interesting, I'll be putting my application up here:

http://mlpforums.com...ermafrost-r1534

If you need any RP samples, just ask. I'll just be putting this one up here, however it's from a different site. I'm "Conclespia" on here (don't worry, I won't be posting uberlong posts on this RP):

http://forum.nations...hp?f=5&t=196888

Edited by Sociopony

Anypony see the new chapter? Anyway, this RP really needs to get off the ground, the whole idea of the Red Thrush School was pretty cool, and i still want to do it.

Cmon guys, seriously i had faith in this RP, it has full potential, 100% good idea here, but guess what? Nopony posted, and why is that? Well some of you might say its because of school, but does school prevent you from posting once a day?

For pete sake this is based of a fiction where basically anything can happen, why is it so hard to post?

• Brohoof 1