Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Chitnz art/sketches

Dat Dj Pon-3 Fan

@, Good work there! I like your drawings. Especially the first one, that's my favorite of the three. The nose of your oc looks a little bit long on the 2nd one though.
  • Brohoof 1

Great job on these, Especially the first one (Im loving that for some reason). Except *Gasp* OH NO... the wing on one of the butterflies is... is..... CROOKED.. Noooooo.....

Hehe and that was me being overly dramatic cause im just silly like that ;):lol:

But seriously though thanks for sharing man they are great sketches.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Thank you all very much, it means a lot that you all like the art. :) and yeah Scootaloo does look a tad bit older and yes i kind messed up on her eyes ^^" but just need more practice ^^

10/29/12: Well its been a very long time sense i drew anything at all, so i dusted off me 'ol pencil and drew a quick Dj like version of my OC~ nothing special, just a basic sketch. Enjoy! :)

Posted Image

Edited by Chintz Da'Brocade
  • Brohoof 2

Damn those line are straight. o_o

Nice drawings of your OC and Scootaloo, Chintz.

II would love to see more work from you in the future bro. :)

Man I wish I could actually draw, the best I can do is stick figures or really really crappy drawings that make me wanna slap myself :P.

anyways they look really really great! I don't know if its just me, but I feel something about scootaloo maker her look.. Older then she is? Maybe shes bigger then she is on the show, not that I can do better or I know anything about art, but I just have that feeling as a viewer.

Might be just me though.

Anyways great job :)

• Brohoof 1

Why thank you Zygen! :D And hey, don't count yourself out of Drawing, its a talent I believe every one has, they just need to find the certain image and draw it, draw it, DRAW IT! xD The more you draw the better you'll get!

OH! Yes, I have been told that Scootaloo does look a bit older or she seems bigger then normal. Hehe~ I don't mind it though, just means i need to keep drawing and keep getting better at it! :)

That's pretty good! The Scootaloo one is my favorite, it just looks so... good. Do you have a sacanner? If you don't, do libraries have scanners? Because you should scan these in. They look good. Better than I could do, of course. (I automatically assume, still haven't tried to draw ponies.)

• 2 months later...

I actually do have a scanner, sad thing is...I forget I have one most of the time. ^^" Hehe~ silly me always forgetting about that darn scanner! xP

So i was bored again and made another sketch, this time i drew one of my favorite badies, Queen Chrysalis~ :3

So here she is~ hope you all enjoy ^.^

Posted Image

My come-back Sketch is of RD sleeping on her cloud, always that she looked cute sleeping on it so I couldn't help but draw her ^^

enjoy~

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...