Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everypony!

Cosmic Charlie

Hey all, I'm Cosmic Charlie. CC or Charlie for short. I've been posting at Ponychan and EqD since I discovered the show around the time the 6th or 7th episode debuted. I think ponies are unfairly awesome, as my manly defenses, manly as they are, were not nearly enough to withstand the relentless cuteness and greatness of the ponies.

My favorite pony? It's a very difficult choice to pick just one, and it changes with my mood, but my most frequent favorites are Twilight and Rarity (that's right).

I would like to present you all with this token of my appreciation for being the greatest fan base for the greatest cartoon this side of the millennium.

post-944-0-82860700-1325508279_thumb.gif

Welcome to the forums Charlie! I'm sure you'll have a great time here, since this is the best place on the internet and all. Everypony here is pretty awesome, and the friendliest around! We take love and tolerance very seriously here, unless you are a troll. (We still love them, we just don't tolerate 'em :P ) You don't LOOK like a troll though, so I don't think we have anything to worry about there :)

Have a great day, and see you 'round the forums!

Hello and welcome! Prepare for the most random chats and Finesthour's grouphug posts for those will NEVER EENND :lol:

Also check out the art section for a trickle of pony content turning slowly into a flood.

I hope you will enjoy your stay!

Hey Charlie and welcome to Forum, I hope you are having a great time here and joining in, in all the fun. :D

Also YES DANCING TWILIGHT FOR THE WIN!!!!!! :D