Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I wanna wake up being a pony in Equestria ...

Lucien Shadowcaster

Come to think of it... do ponies have any choice in their cutie mark or trade, or is it something that they just uncover and go with? Do they do the same things their whole lives, or like people do they sometimes learn different trades and skills? Has any pony ever not been satisfied with theirs?

• 1 year later...

ha, If I could become a pony, I would give up everything in my life, including my computer, just everything to become a pony, I dont care about living in equestria, I can live on earth I mean the reality as a pony, I just want to be a pony :\

Sure, life in Equestria sounds quite ideal, but it has little difference from the world we already live in.

All magic aside the only difference is that the ponies are more naturally good natured than humans are. They can be more trustworthy as well.

I would surely go to Equestria on the condition I keep my human form.

I agree with everything you say, however, I cannot bring myself to like this world more then Equestria. Yes, Equestria may not be just sunshine and rainbows, but at least the ponies don't have to deal with serial killers, war, famine (maybe they do, I don' know 100%), taxes, ect. 

They also live in a world were the normal includes talking dragons, magic and flying with wings. Sure, there tech might be a little sub-par, but who cares if you can teleport with magic, right?

I would visit as a human for a while. Interfering with the way ponies live on a larger scale is inevitable if I live there for a longer time with the technology/knowledge humanity has that ponies don't, and interfering with a society's natural advancement has almost no chance of ending well.

I think the problem stems from how different mind sets are needed to survive in Equestria and on Earth. Here on Earth we're the only sentient beings, while there are many different sentient species in Equestria, thus they are more attuned to friendship than we are, even if they sometimes engage in war, it's not anywhere on the scale humanity has done. All in all I'm thinking that simply being human/of human origin makes us unfit to live in such a place due to how we may corrupt them by introducing our violent tendencies.

Magic, Pinkie Pie, advanture, Pinkie Pie, the closer bond of friendship and love
You forgot Pinkie Pie.

I would just want to visit. If we lived WITH the ponies, we couldn't watch the show anymore or collect the merchandise.

Actually you would get a front row seat to a 3D uncut version of each episode.

Personally, I don't think any of us has enough information to really determine whether we want to wake up as a pony in Equestria. The show only follows the more interesting parts of the lives of a relative handful of ponies. We don't see the really bad or boring things happening, because that doesn't make good fantasy television. There is no guarantee that your potential life in Equestria would be anything like the characters experience in the show, and even then, you have an incomplete picture, since the show does not even show the full lives of its few characters.

On a related note, these "thought experiments" so to speak are generally ambiguous and leave a few crucial details out, for example whether or not your family gets teleported too, your talent stays the same, you even stay the same gender, etc. 

Ok, sit back.. Once I was an equestrian dreamer and did dream about just living in Equestria. I know it probably isn't the perfect world but then again our world isn't either. Truthfully there is something that is even stronger that keeps me here, it's love for cars. I can't live without them, even in a "perfect" world I couldn't be happy unless I had cars. My standpoint is probably a little different from others, but in my opinion a life without cars, is no life at all.

There is one thing though that makes me want to go to Equestria more then anything..

FANMADE_Derpy_hugging_Fluttershy.jpg

I think this picture says it all..

• Brohoof 1

I'd like Equestria more than this place of course. Not saying it's terrible here. I have friends and fun, and there ain't that many things wrong. Life in Equestria would just seem much more adventurous and less boring to me.

I've got quite the OK life here, but I also never quite felt home. Since I was 5, I found everything we take for granted, to be very strange. I've had a fair share of paranormal experiences (to the point of most normal people flipping out), but I've handled everything smoothly. I am logging everything that isn't normal, I've figured out the multiverse by myself, I'm not what you'd call normal. I'd say that is pretty much spot on, because I am on to something that could quite possibly go beyond ordinary understandings of our universe we all, except for me and perhaps a few, take for granted. I just need to find out what it is, but the paranormal experiences got a lot more since I got into MLP, so it's probably actually closely related. That's pretty much it.

I would want to there in Equestria anyway because this planet called earth that we live on is falling to pieces. The USA is crumbling, other option i'd have is to move to Canada.

Anyway, I'd rather live in a world like Equestria so that I could live and be friends with the Mane 6. 

Of course I'd have to get a job which I would be a Cloudsdale Weather Worker cause I'd be a pegasus instead of an earth pony or a unicorn. I'd rather be a Pony than a human but, I'd want to have a spell casted on me so that If I do decide to be a human again for awhile I'd have that option by thinking about it.

But it's mainly to get off this cold world we all live in that's just full of unconditional surprises that are hurtful. Just can't deal with it anymore.

Other notes: I'd get married to Fluttershy :wub: if I lived there as well :)

Yeah...  :blink:

insane power hungry leaders (Chrysalis) and her mindless drones (litterally).

I for one accept my new power hungry queen and her army of drones. In fact, that's one of a few reasons why I would go to Equestria. To be a loyal servant of my majestic and wise queen. That would make it worth my while.  ;) 

But you are right on some degree. People make Equestria seem like paradise, but it has its hardships too. I agree with your list of dangerous wildlife, but I'd like to add one more to that list, hydras.

There is something I want to say. Equestria is way more accepting than this backwater planet.  That's a reason for wanting to live there. :)

*sigh*, I just wish to become a pony, being a pony is just awesome :(, I feel sad and stupid, I feel sad because ponies of MLP dont exist, and stupid becuase I want to be a pony or meet a pony which is impossible...*sigh*

• Brohoof 1

Well, here's the thing. When people say they want to live in a equestria, it's really a way of saying they want to escape their average, everyday life and go live out their fantasies in a world outside of reality; and being that we're bronies, equestria seems like the most logical place to go for such a fantasy.

Furthermore what you're talking about is more of a realistic depiction of what life might be like for the average pony in equestria, but what we're talking about is living another, fantasy, carefree life, where we get to make new pony friends, hang out with our favorite characters and stuff.

When you think about it, it would actually be pretty great because we could have whatever we wanted. I've thought about the ramifications of the unicorn horn being a telekinetic electromagnet. Most of the things they do, for example, growing rarity wings, could involve cell manipulation. Perhaps I'm taking this all too seriously, but waking up as a unicorn in Equestria would be amazing. after you learned how to rearrange atoms and molecules, the only question of wealth would be how much dirt - or other pretty mush useless material - you had. Rearrange the atoms and make a cake. Or a house. Or a house made of cake. Oh, and your advanced earthly knowledge would make you a god to them.

In equestria, there is no global warming or any major issues like that (though a dragon herd could easily cause it if they wanted)

Also remember, this show WAS ORIGINALLY created for kids, so although it does have many problems, it would be better then the world we live in today.post-19632-0-63217100-1379078824.jpg

I'd love to be a pony. although, i'd miss my family and friends back on earth. that's the one downside that immediately pops to my head. if they get ponified too, then maybe i'd be happy being a pony.