Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The top is messed up

RBDash

post-4480-0-17029600-1345519911_thumb.png

This is what I've been getting for the past few days. The background, logo, and search bar doesn't appear, the links are out of of place, and the drop downs are still there (and can be accessed by removing the links).

I'm using Firefox 15 Beta, no javascript error is showing up in the error console, and I don't have any CSS that is messing with the page. I don't know why this is happening.

I advise switching to chrome. I've never had that experience on chrome, though I've had such difficulties a large number of times when using Firefox. I know nothing about IE, though, so, try that if you'd like, instead. Or any other browser, of course.

No idea either, but you can get around it by switching to another theme. For me, This error fixed itself after a little while.

Thanks, that worked! I'm guessing Firefox cached an old javascript file since that worked.

I advise switching to chrome. I've never had that experience on chrome, though I've had such difficulties a large number of times when using Firefox. I know nothing about IE, though, so, try that if you'd like, instead. Or any other browser, of course.

I can't stand that stiff spyware browser. I'm never switching away from Firefox unless they were to disable CSS support (or stop developing). And IE? Ewww. Not to mention that it's Windows only, so I couldn't use it even if I wanted to.

I've experienced this many times and I had to bare with it until it fixes itself.

As much as I want to change browser I won't since I've been using Firefox too long to change.

This is a well known issue on the forums, probably on IPS too. When this happens, I would highly recommend you switching to the IP.Board theme, which you can do on the bottom of the page. (Late reply, I know, but whatever)

• Brohoof 1