Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your first blindbag

Bowser

What was the first blindbag pony did you recive from a blind bag.

My fist one happened to be colgate.

Found it to be a coincedence because before I bought the blindbag I was listening to the Rina-Chan inspector brushie song alot that day.

I remember when i got my first blindbag i was scared as shit because 1, i was worried that my jock friends from school might see me, and two, i was scared that i would get a loser pony. Nobody saw me and I got Pinkie Pie, so it worked out fine XD

I remember when i got my first blindbag i was scared as shit because 1, i was worried that my jock friends from school might see me, and two, i was scared that i would get a loser pony. Nobody saw me and I got Pinkie Pie, so it worked out fine XD

If they're really your friends they probably wouldn't care. (But since they're jocks they'd probably never let you hear the end of it. Some 'friends' you got there.)

Anyway, I've never bought pony merchandise and I don't plan too.

If they're really your friends they probably wouldn't care. (But since they're jocks they'd probably never let you hear the end of it. Some 'friends' you got there.)

Anyway, I've never bought pony merchandise and I don't plan too.

well they are more just kids i hang out with during wrestling workouts, they arent my personal friends. It would make my life during wrestling and track a living hell if they started making fun of me for being a brony. i dont hide it, but i dont go around screaming my power level. whenever anyone asks me i just laugh and say "pffff haha ya, of course i like ponies, because thats totally something i would do" in a sarcastic tone and technicaly its not lying and they think im joking but if i got caught buying a blindbag they would know its not a joke.

First I got was Rarity... I really like the way they did her mold. It's very Rarity :D

Where can I get blindbags? Am I able to get them at small stores like ollies? Or just big stores like Kmart and Target.

I've only ever seen them at Target and Toys R Us.

• Brohoof 1

I got Firecracker Burst in my first one. I still haven't gotten any of the mane six, and I desperately want the Fluttershy. It would be a lot easier if I just used the ID codes to find out whats in each bag, but I think that takes away half the fun of buying a blindbag.

If I pick and choose who I find then the mystery and excitement is lost. All I lose now is my money... :(

I only recently started my collection. It's hard to get it here in Australia because Hasbro Australia don't feel like selling it here so we have to import it from the US. The other problem is that they go out of stock quickly because Hasbro thinks "they don't sell well" so they don't dispatch much meaning shops have little stock and don't reorder for a while only making it harder to import it here.

That being said I was lucky to get a glow in the dark Twilight as well as a glittery Twilight that was left over by a friend that buys several boxes online and sells them at conventions and to people in the meet up group.

My first blind bag was bubelsweet or something :/ got it from welovefine when i bought some t-shirts :D

After that my friend (Redlightning) and i when't to a store out of town (about 5 hour tour) and bought a box of blind bags and other pony stuff :3

• 2 weeks later...

I got my first two today (I've wanted some for a while, but I've had trouble finding them)...finally found them in one of the comic shops I go to.

They were Berryshine and Peachy Sweet (which may be the glitteriest thing I've ever touched).

• Brohoof 1

My first blind bag was blue and had a Pinkie Pie Metallic Shimmer in it.

I bought 3 at once I got 2 Pinkie Pies and a Twilight Velvet.

I don't like the Metallic Shimmer or sparkly clear as much as the others but is was the one I got.

The sparkly clear ponies seam like the glitter is going to fall off.

post-7636-0-33679900-1347067783.jpeg post-7636-0-14800100-1347067820.jpeg

post-7636-0-82246200-1347067841.jpeg

I love my Pinkie Pie! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

My first blindbags were Royal Riff and Pinkie! Glittery. I currently have Pinkie (glitter), Royal Riff (glitter), Peachy Sweet (Glitter), Fluttershy (glitter) and Twilight Velvet (glitter).

I really one wave 1 and 2..

The first one I got was Minty, I gave her to a little girl at a restaurant who was playing with other ponies. I figured I could get another one later, I found the code list and bought the rest of wave 1 and I couldn't find another Minty for the longest time, I finally found Minty and Firecracker Burst to complete my Wave 1 set..

I finally got one of the last 2 for wave 4 today, all I need now is Crimson Gala.

Rarity. Curse you, Murphy. Of course you would give me my least favorite pony. Better than nothing, I suppose, but still... 25+ ponies, and it had to be her...

Is it Metallic shimmer Rarity or some thing else? Because a have a Metallic shimmer Pinkie Pie to trade but dont know how to even if you wanted it. Is there like online trading or something? I want a Metallic shimmer Rarity for my other Pinkie pie. Also have a Twilight Velvet.