vinolent cupcakes

Hey guys i was thinking of starting a youtube channel where i would upload covers of songs, (Brony music and also just normal songs) and i was wondering if it is better to have a video where you just tape yourself playing, or if i should just record the audio and have a picture on the screen instead of a video of me singing it. Im pretty sure that i posted this in the right spot because the description said sugarcube corner was the place to post stuff about ponies that wasnt directly about the show but i dont know.

So what should i do?

i think you should record the sound it wold probably have better quality...and i really don't care what music you do but when you get it up i will subscribe! :3

• Brohoof 1

i think you should record the sound it wold probably have better quality...and i really don't care what music you do but when you get it up i will subscribe! :3

ok thanks! It would probably look more professional as well if it had a backround of a picture instead of a video of a badly placed camera in a dark room

Go for it! If you don't have a good web-cam (or whatever you use) then I suggest you go for audio with picture. At least for now. Maybe as you upload more videos and get more viewers you could start taking videos (providing the quality is decent of course).

I would definitely watch any videos you upload though and maybe even subscribe. ;)