open Dead Silent Ponyville.

Cherry Blossom

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/28519-dead-silent-ponyville/

A few centuries have passed after the events of the Equestrian war. Equestria was once more unified and prospered in an era of everlasting peace. Technology had advanced all the way to the possibility of space colonization. So of course the Moon was colonized and was under the united leadership of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. After the moon prospered and was fully colonized, military space stations were made to intervene and prevent incoming meteors from hitting the colonies. The area of outerspace around the Moon and Earth was finally secure and were ready to start colonizing other planets. Massive colonization ships have departed and they have started construction of new places to live on. However some events occured on Jupiter and it was the discovery of alien life forms, but these life forms were similar to regular ponies in appearance... Instead they were evil, mutated, and horrific flesh eating monsters that could kill a pony, and that pony's corpse would mutate and turn into one of those monsters. These hostile creatures would charge at you at full speed and unlimited endurance. Survivors of the attempted colonization have fled back to the colonies on the Moon, but they brought they parasitic infection with them. With this event, more half of the colonies on the Moon were infected into the monsters. The Equestrian Royal Guard had no choice and had to try to intervene to prevent further losses, but it was too late. Ships filled with infected colonists had landed back on Earth in beloved Equestria. Princesses Celestia and Luna sent in the Royal Guard to fight off the monsters. Those creatures were now identified as monsters to the public. Some would call them zombies or just undead, but survival was to think about first. The landings were mostly at Appleloosa which was now overrun, the infection spread all the way to Ponyville. Canterlot was secure and military personnel was on the lookout. Forces were sent to Ponyville, but Ponyville was surrounded and the Royal Guard there was scattered. The Survivors went and worked together to gather weapons and supplies to defend themselves. Some survivors who were exposed to the virus didn't become one of the monsters had their bodies enhanced causing them to be more faster, stronger, smarter, and they became immune. Other ponies were genetically born with a good immune system. You will start out in your home at the first few days of the infection. The virus had very unusual effects on Alicorns, it would drain 50% of their powers and the unlucky ones would mutate into a horrifying monstrosity.

Day 1 Octavinyl was on her way to Sugarcube Corner to get a cup of coffee before anything else. A few awkward things were happening, but it all seemed fairly normal. Military personnel had been entering from the east into Ponyville, but at the same time they were leaving through the west. Octavinyl was wondering what was happening as she went inside Sugarcube Corner. Eventually she decided it was just a terrorist attack as she bought herself a cup of coffee. 'Well everything seems normal for the most part, but I shouldn't worry about military business.' She thought to herself as she mixed cream and suger into her coffee.

(Mod's Note: Missing OOC back.)

Edited by Doggess Arylett
  • Brohoof 1

RarityFlowers.png
Avatar made by Krystal and signature made by ~Chaotic Discord~.
My OCs: Cherry Blossom, Octavinyl, and Apple Mint.
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

Starbolt had just woke up, she was preparing her breakfast then go straight to practicing her teleportation spell. Fae had left earlier this morning to collect some herbs from the Everfree for some potions. She had her usually apple and berry tart and some apple juice.

--------------------------------------------

Fae was in the forest, she already collected quite a bit which she was levitating behind her. She flew forward and saw some berries. Fae decided she would surprise Starbolt with some berries knowing how much she liked them. She began to pick the berries.

Previously: Mal (Starbolt)
glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

Ruby sipped her cup of tea by the table in her kitchen with an open book in front of her. Her work at the bookstore started later today, and she had some time taking it easy in the morning. She turned over the page with her hoof and put down the cup she had been holding. Suddenly, the sound of trotting hoofs were heard outside the window and she flinched and let out a squeak. I am to easily scared for my own safety, she later thought and looked out of the window. Military? What are they doing here?

Edited by Mayuen

eb54lv.png

Signature made by me, screenshot as base

Starbolt heard the sound of a bunch of ponies moving by. "What in Equestria?" She said to herself as she saw the soldiers pass by.

Fae arrived through the window at the back putting the berries and herbs she gathered on the table. 'Starbolt, I got you some berries. Oh, and What is happening?' She asked Starbolt.

Starbolt turned to face Fae. "Thanks Fae. But could you go and follow those soldiers for me?" She asked Fae.

Fae flew out the window and trailed the soldiers. 'I'm on it Starbolt.' She replied.

(OOC Who is controlling the military?)

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Eevee: Eevee     @Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        Ampharos       @FlareonDescant/Bard

@Espeon: Locked        @UmbreonLhee        @LeafeonFirebolt        @GlaceonMal        @SylveonDontDropThatDedenne

(edited)

As soon as Octavinyl got her cup of coffee, she left Sugarcube Corner and headed to the park. As she continued trotting to the park, some military personnel just passed by. 'It seemed like they were in a hurry for somewthing, but what?' She thought to herself.

(OOC: I'm controlling the military until it gets to the part where they are overrun and scattered in the next few days.)

Edited by Octavinyl

RarityFlowers.png
"It's not about how smart you are, but how thick your heart is." - Cherry Blossom.

Drizzle Dare woke up in his bed like normal walked around to wake up then go on his walk but... today was different. After fully waking up he went out on his walk but once het got outside the marketplace was... a ghost town "huh" he said to himself and went walking but he knew somthing was not right but he went on walking. "Where is everypony?" he said getting nervous to the point of going to every house or shop he sees and knocking on there doors.

Edited by Drew171o5

Octavinyl finally made it to the park while soldiers kept marching through. It all seemed so awkward for this many soldiers to be here, but she kept thinking that it was just a terrorist attack that was happening. As she was inside the park, she just sat on a nice wooden bench and watched the little fillies play around. She smiled at the fillies and relaxed, it was very peaceful at the park.

(OOC: Note that infection won't reach Ponyville until Day 2 so everything will be normal until then.)

RarityFlowers.png

"Where is everyone?"

(OOC You mean everypony right?)

Starbolt decided she would go see if there is anything major happening around town. She turned around a corner into the town square and bumped into Drizzle. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention where I was going." She apologized and offered to help him up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fae trailed behind the soldiers. She flew and saw them pass by the park.

(OOC 2 You can have Octavinyl notice Fae fly by if you like. EDIT Fae is not a pony. I thought you already knew that from last RP :huh: Open the spoiler for the detailed description on how Fae looks like.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

(edited)

As Octavinyl watched the tranquility of the filleies playing, she was bothered by the soldiers rushing to get somewhere. As she turned and looked at the soldiers she saw a small figure following them, 'Why is she following them? What is she even trying to do?' Octavinyl thought to herself.

Edited by Octavinyl

RarityFlowers.png

Drizzle yelled as he fell to the ground after seeing what made him fall he was relieved to see it was another pony "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention where I was going." said the pony "Its fine" he grunted as he pulled himself off the floor "Did i miss a meeting or somthing because your the only pony i seen today?" Drizzle asked the mysterious pony.

"Not to my knowledge. There were a bunch of military ponies that passed by though. It was rather odd." She replied to Drizzle.

Starbolt looked around, the stores were closed and the only other pony here was Drizzle.

As she turned and looked at the soldiers she saw a pony following them

(OOC Fae is not a pony.)

'">

Fae, is a humanoid winged thing around the size of a parasprite. Fae's body is mostly like a black shadow, her eyes emit blueish white glow and she has this dark blue glow around her.

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

Silver Heart had finished her normal morning routine and was out the door and on her way to the Ponyville Hospital. On the way she noticed an abnormal influx of soldiers. Something seems to be going on, are we at war or has there been a terrorist threat? I don't have much time to pay attention to the news anymore...When I get to work I'll ask and see if anyone knows what's going on. If I keep dilly-dallying I'll be late. With that Silver Heart hurried to the hospital to begin her shift.

Silver HeartLapisMirror Image-My OC Ponies.

SilverHeartApothecary_byPixiGlow.png

Signature by PixiGlow

Are you bored? Read my fanfic! Canterlot in Chaos (Criticism is welcome)

"Did you see where they were heading or where they were coming from?" Drizzled asked the mysterious pony. Deep thinking showed on his face Drizzle was trying to process everything he heard and seen "Ok 1st no one in town but only one pony and me.. ok good 2nd theres military ponies going around what is going on here?" he thought to himself.

Edited by Drew171o5

Emerald Blaze woke to the sound of several armored ponies trotting past in a hurry

'Ugghh...What're they rushin' for? Can't a colt sleep in peace?..

He lay in the park, lazily watching the military ponies rush past from under a nice, shady tree.

'Come to think of it, I haven't seen many ponies 'round lately...At least there's a few here today. Hmm...There's a pony or two over near that bench, maybe they know what's going on around here and why there's barely anyone chilling out here, this place is usually a bit busier..'

Surge had woke up at the crack of dawn like any other day. He put his armor on and got ready to go on watch at the palace. (OOC guards are at the palace right?) He saw that his sons Razor Wing and Diehard were not doing their morning work out. Razor! Diehard! Get your lazy flanks up and get to work! They both let out a sigh. Fine. Fine. Surge walks outside to see other troops on the move. I hope im not late. As he joined in the group.

Things seemed a bit too weird for Octavinyl today. A lot of the residence have disappeared, soldiers are rushing to get somewhere, and it seems foggier than usual. She left the bench and started going back to Sugarcube Corner; she had finished her cup of coffee and was going back for another one. 'I wish I could see some friendly faces around here right now...' Octavinyl thought to herself as she walked inside.

(OOC: Soldiers are coming from Canterlot to fight off the infection that is east of Ponyville. Be aware that the infection in Ponyville doesn't start until day 2.)

RarityFlowers.png

Penmark peers out the window and stares at the armed forces marching through Ponyville.

What this all about? He wonders to himself. Perhaps Twilight knows more about it...

He resolves himself to go to the library and ask Twilight, but when he reaches the door, he stops. There was something she had said... something he couldn't quite remembered...

He shrugged and exited his house.

The military forces all marched by, across the street he could see Sugarcube corner and all its customer going about their daily lives; as if nothing were happening.

How odd... Back in the books, that w- He shakes his head to clear out the thoughts. No, no... not again. I will not start thinking about that.

He then proceeds to walk off to the Library.

"This is to much" he told himself while walking back to his house. After reaching his house he would jut sit there thinking over and over coming up with multiple hypothesis but none of them seem to add up. "ill just stay here until i see somepony" he said to himself while gazing out the window still wondering what he should do next.

(OOC: the Dark Red will stand for Drizzle Dare if you are already using this color font then please tell me and ill change it.)

Edited by Drew171o5

"I don't know where they were headed, sorry." She replied to Drizzle."Oh I almost forgot my name is Starbolt." She said as she held up her hoof offering to shake.

Fae trailed the guards some more. 'Seems they are heading east Starbolt. I will continue to follow.' She messaged Starbolt.

(OOC That's some fine ninjaing you did there. :ph34r: )

Starbolt saw the pony run off. "He must be headed somewhere." She mumbled to herself. She heard what Fae messaged. "Wonder what's happening over there." Starbolt walked towards Sugarcube corner seeing how there were still ponies entering there.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

Razor and Diehard finally got up to go outside and work out to see the armed forces on the move to Canterlot. This is crazy man. What could they be doing this early? I dont know man. You know i dont ask questions. Im getting hungry. Me too lets go to Sugarcube and get some food.

"Hi StarBolt" he said while shaking her hoof "Mine is Drizzle" he said trying to act like he wasnt scared "Sorry but i must be going now" he said while he started to walk away back to his house his mind was racing the whole time and it took him a while to figure out that already passed his house.

Starbolt saw the pony run off. "He must be worried." She mumbled to herself. She heard what Fae messaged. "Wonder what's happening over there." Starbolt walked towards Sugarcube corner seeing how there were still ponies entering there.

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions:

He knocks on the door to the library.

"Hello? Twilight?" He calls out. "Something strange has being going on in town..."

He calls receive no answer. Cautiously, he begins to open the door.

"Twilight?" His voice vibrates through the house. Silence.

He searches high and low, looking for some sign of Twilight. Eventually, he stumbles across a small note from Twilight:

"Penmark, don't worry if I'm not there, I've gone to Canterlot to speak with the princess. Something urgent has come up, and she's called all of the Elements together.

I'll be back in a couple of days, please watch over the library. There's plenty of food in the fridge, if you get hungry,

Sincerely, Twilight Sparkle."

Penmark sat on his haunches. He was distraught; Twilight was the closest thing to a 'mother' he actually had. He sighed and hung his head, wishing someone would come along to help ease the burden of his loneliness.

It took Emerald a few minutes to reach the bench he had spotted earlier as his sleeping spot had been on the far side of the park.

'Something's definitely up with those guards'

He thought, as he noticed the same few guards that had woken him up, galloping in the other direction.

Noticing the very light mist slowly growing around the park, he shivered.

'Huh, this doesn't feel very good....It doesn't feel..Normal...'

He shook his head, clearing his previous thoughts.

'Ah well, it's probably just some trainin' or somethin', I want to get under some cover before this foggy stuff gets too bad, I don't want to get caught out....But where to go...Hmm...Library? Nah..That librarian pony scares me...SugarCube Corner? What's that cute baker's name now....Yeah, Pinkie Pie...'

Emerald set off in his guessed direction of the town center and the shop owned by his oblivious kinda-crush.

Starbolt stepped in Sugar Cube Corner. She already ate breakfast but she still ordered a nice berry tart and sat down on a table. She levitated the tart as she waited for Fae to report what was happening with the guards.

(OOC Fae is following the soldiers/guards, could you please type what they are doing?)

glaceon.gif

Eeveelutions: