Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dead Silent Ponyville.

Cherry Blossom

Drizzle got tired of eavesdropping and got up and left the cafe to find somthing to do. He only walked for a bit then he just stopped and starting looking for anything to do then he thought "The ever freeforest i could go there and check out .. wait no with all that going on i bet you cant even get close" so he kept walking to the bench he sat at before it was nice birds singing but the fear about whats to come and not knowing what is it made it worse but he just sat there and cleared his mind and listened to the sympathy of the birds.

Edited by Drew171o5

Emerald could see several ponies in a group together in front of him.'

'I'll just grab something to eat...and try to actually talk to her today, then I'll see if those guys have anything on what's happening.'

He moved to the counter, managing to hear some of the group's discussion.

"Elements of Harmony, huh?" He said, announcing himself to the group, "Trust me, when they pop up, somethin' bad ALWAYS happens."

He Looked around for a seat, noticing no free spaces, he sighed and sat on the floor well in hearing range of the chatting ponies.

Fae had an affinity for the forest, she knew a pony just landed in the nearby tree. She flew into a bush, she then appeared next to Misty. Fae saw that she was probably just here to see what was happening like she was.

Starbolt noticed the new pony as he sat on the floor. She concentrated again, and another translucent chair materialized next to her. "Want a seat?" She offered.

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

As Razor walks away he whispers to Fae. Hey little guy. Ill go tell Star your still here.

This just getting a little to crazy. I wonder what Razor is up to? Goes back inside. All of this is making me uneasy.

Sugar Rush Flew towards a cloud where she'd spy the ponies from, *I should get out of Ponyville* she thought *I can always visit dad in Manehatten* she thought, she flew back to ponyville before she was caught *I sure hope they leave soon, their presence here makes me uncomfortable* she thought as she continued trotting around Ponyville

"Well looks like we haven't introduced ourselves yet. I'm Octavinyl, what's your name?" She said to everypony in a soft tone as she gave them a friendly smile. 'Oh why do they have to keept talking about that scary military business?' She thought as she offered a hoof.

"Yeah... I know... I'm Penmark, by the way." Penmark resides to silently staring at his sugar filled cup of coffee - which was now more sugar than coffee.

He never liked Twilight being in the line of danger, especially when he wasn't around to help.

Edited by Writer

"I'm Starbolt." Starbolt introduced herself.

So he did know Starbolt. Fae was still next to the pony in the tree wondering if she realized she was next to her.

(OOC Should I sleep? It's 1:23 AM, Probably not.)

He looked up at the pony that had conjured him a chair, a slight scowl on his face.

"DAMNIT!"

He exclaimed loudly,

"how come I didn't think of that? Thanks."

He took control of the chair with his magic and sat down on it.

'Huh, I wonder if these guys know what's going on...'

He pulled a sandwich from his jacket, and levitated it out of it's wrapping.

Dropping the wrapping back into his jacket, he took a massive bite of the sandwich, almost eating it whole.

Noticing a few weird looks from a few surrounding ponies,

"What?"

Turning back to the group,

"I haven't seen you lot before, I mean, I do basically live in the park and ignore most passers-by, but I think I'd notice at least one of you...........Oh, Sorry, I'm Emerald Blaze, resident-useless unicorn, Nice to meet you all."

Edited by Shardikku

I agree. he said too the pony getting up from the floor and sitting on a translucent chair that a unicorn had made sitting at the table next to his.

My name is Flame Dancer you can call me flame for short if you want. He said taking a sip of his tea.

Edited by Flame Dancer

Misty fought back a surprised yelp. Before her hovered a tiny creature. "Er, hello, um, creature thing..." she whispered, still a bit frightened. She'd almost gotten caught. She reached out and poked Fae with a forehoof, making sure it was real. The little fairy seemed substantial. "So, are you lost? Do you need a friend?"

Lapis looked on, complete unfazed. Whatever was going on, if it was truly important, somepony would inform them. He had faith in his government. If he couldn't, what else could he believe in? He cleared his throat, "Well, this is all very interesting, but sitting around here will accomplish nothing. Wouldn't we have been told if something wrong was going on? Unless of course we're being kept in the dark for our own safety. But, I for one, would love to know what the hay is going on in Ponyville. Oh, I'm Lapis Lazuli, by the way."

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Not helping her eavesdropping, Ruby had unconsciously moved closer and closer to the group of ponies at the big translucent table next to her. Yes, she was a coward, an asocial one too, but curiosity won this round. Not minding her own feet, Ruby managed to fall out of the chair with a loud sound, she did however keep the cup she held safe. Quickly standing up, feeling her face getting a deep shade of red, Ruby whispered something resembling a sorry and moved the chair back to the table.

"Well it is nice to meet some new ponies once in a while. Why don't we just go hang out in the park and ignore that military business?" She said to them with a smile. "I mean the park is undisturbed by the soldiers, so I guess we could chat there?"

Fae was pushed back by the pony's hoof. She just stood there next to Misty, she was unable to say anything. Fae pointed at the guards trying to gesture she was here to observe them. 'Looks like there are some ponies spying here as well Starbolt.' Fae told Starbolt.

"And I'm Starbolt." She replied to Flame Dancer. Starbolt saw the pony fall. She got up off her seat and her seat vanished. Starbolt offered to help her up, "Hey, are you alright?" She asked in a kind tone.

"I need those bits" he said to himself then without saying anything he got up and started off to Canterlot but he just walked with only 1 thing on his mind get back to Canterlot and get to my house."Home sweet home" he said after steping into his house looking around "Now those bits" he went to his room and started looking

Edited by Drew171o5

Penmark watched as the young mare, who had been creepily moving closer, fell down before them. He felt he should do something, but wasn't sure what.

Is it customary to help a girl up? He wondered. Or is that kind of gesture frowned upon.

He watched the mare get up and scoot away. He felt foolish for not being able to figure this out.

"The park?" He snapped back to reality. "Yes, that sounds nice. Although, the library..."

He remembered the library would probably remain untouched by the outside, and it was pretty large in there.

Diehard agreed with Octavinyl. Yea all of these troops are driving me up a wall.

As more troops come in from the sky one drops down to speak to Surge. General Surge? Yes thats me. A letter from the princess. Thank you. It reads:

(OOC do you want to make the letter octavinyl or do you want me to do it?)

'Very well. Fresh air is always good." Lapis conceded, nodding in agreement. He looked at the mare who fell on the ground. He felt sympathy, but Starbolt seemed to have it in hoof. No use in offering help now. Lapis moved away from the table, awaiting the others.

Misty blinked repeatedly. "Er, I guess you can't talk. Should of known. You must be some sort of animal. Well, I promise I won't try to kill you as long as you stay out of my way." She ignored Fae's odd gesticulations. Whatever this fairy was, she was being a pest. Misty pushed Fae out of the way so she could watch without distraction.

Edited by Berry Pie

After finding his bits he sat down once again he thought if he should go back but once again the hunger pains got the best of him and he set out back to ponyville. While walking he was thinking what he should order once he got there. the image of food in his mind made him pick up the pace.After he reached Ponyville and walked into SSC with glee but he didnt let it show on his face.After getting his order he went to the back and sat down and looked at his food for a while then began to drink his coffee and picking at his food.

Edited by Drew171o5

Fae was pushed away by Misty. She gave up trying to communicate with the pony and just sat next to her on the tree observing the soldiers and what they were up to.

(OOC Getting a bit sleepy almost 2 Am. Can't sleep need to roleplay.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

(edited)

(OOC: Go ahead and make the letter if you wish. Everypony needs to get some sleep.)

"Well let's get going thewn everypony! I want to avoid this military related discussion." She said to all of them. Octavinyl then turned to Lapis, "Well you haven't told me your name yet." she said to him as she gave him a smile.

Edited by Octavinyl

"Hmm, If we went to the park, you could head over to my side. No-one ever goes over there - They all think it's a bit scarey, being dark an' all..Naw, I live there, I know it's not all bad."

He noticed the pony that had just fallen over, being helped by somepony.

"Heh, I wonder if the floor is especially attractive today.." He said quietly, as he started to move.

Edited by Shardikku

Ruby quietly answered "I'm fine" and put the chair back to its place. The shade of red had calmed down a little on her face, but she was still half hiding behind her mane. Ugh, I hate being outside my house, she thought.

Sounds good to me. Said flame finishing the last bit of tea, Its nice to meat you. He said to all the ponies sitting at the table as he stood up and brought his cup the the front counter.

Would you like to join us were all going outside to chat, my name is Flame Dancer. he said smiling at the pony who had fallen of her chair.

After he was done he got up and left the cafe and left the bits on the table later he found him self again sitting on a bench listening to the birds singing after walking far he was tired so he took a small nap and let the birds sing him to sleep.