Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Dead Silent Ponyville.

Cherry Blossom

Drizzle looks around for the book in the section its in he reviews it a few times then he finds the book "Ah! there we go" Drizzle said as he picked the book from the shelf "Any ways you know about this stuff about the fort down at the ever free and why there doing it?" Drizzle asked the pony.

Edited by Drew171o5

Since most other of the ponies were leaving, Ruby decided to do it to. With a quiet "goodbye" she trotted away towards her own house, making sure not to turn her head towards the forest. When she got home she still felt extremely uneasy, and started to move around all the books in her house. She had a basement, its opening well hidden between some bookshelves, and she decided to hide most of the books down there. She couldn't really tell why, but she thought that was a good idea.

It wasn't until in the middle of the night she was finished, and tiredly went to bed, though not before hiding the entry to the basement with one of the bookshelves. She fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow. Ruby woke up slowly when the sun started to shine at her face, she had forgotten to close the curtains before she had fallen asleep.

Penmark gives an annoyed expression. "Not much that I know, just that it's pretty big... and pretty dangerous."

At the word 'dangerous', his worry about Twilight returned.

He clears his throat. "It's getting late, we'll be closing soon."

"Gah! I'm giving up searching for it now!"

Emerald was still searching for his knife, long after most of the group had disappeared.

"Where's that Blade? I must've dropped it when I tripped earlier..."

He continued to search for a bit before slowly trotting towards the exit of the park.

'I ain't sleepin' at my normal spot tonight, It's WAY too close to the forest, I guess I'll crash in town tonight, I just hope someone won't mind waking up to me, sleeping on their doorstep. Heh! I can see the expressions now...

He looked back at the thickening fog and darkening sky and shivered.

He sped up his pace and continued into town, much faster than before.

"Ok well thanks ill return the book later" Drizzle said and left the library wondering if he should go back to canterlot to sleep "Eh.. il just sleep on a bench tonight" Drizzle said while making his way to the bench and reads a small part of the book before going to sleep.He woke up a few times by the sound of owls in the night the cold air bit at him but he tuffed through it.

Edited by Drew171o5

"Well, I guess I should head home as well." Lapis trotted off to his cottage at the south end of the town square. It wasn't that far from the park. He returned home and went straight for the book he had been reading last night. As he read a Starswirl the Bearded biography, his thoughts kept drifting to Octavinyl. He shook his head, trying to focus. He was just too shy, and it could get awkward. But unless she said something, he didn't have to worry about it. He'd cross that bridge when he came to it. He just hoped he wouldn't mess up. But, that was besides the point. With new resolve, he read his book until he feel asleep with the book still open.

Misty grew impatient. It was basically night by now, so she lay down on the grass and went to sleep. Compared to her shack, the ground was no different. Hopefully in the morning the fairy's master would show up....

Edited by Berry Pie

Penmark sighed, alone at last. He blew out all the lights and went upstairs to sleep.

He crawled into Twilight's bed, stretched with exhaustion and went to sleep. He hoped that she would be there when he woke up, that she would be safe.

((OOC: Looks like everyone is asleep.))

Flame walked into his kitchen and got himself a sandwich and a glass of water. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to sleep he chose a book from his bookshelf and read as he ate his food.

3 hours went by and his eye slowly began to close.

(edited)

Octavinyl eventually fell asleep after a few minutes of daydreaming.

Meanwhile in the Everfree forest... Gunfire was heard everywhere in the forest. Soldiers were being eaten alive while others ran away. It was a horrific bloodbath, a massacre for all of the soldiers. The undead quickly tore apart the Royal Guards, but at the same time they had triggered traps set by the military. Their numbers grew larger and larger, but thankfully it would take a few days for them to reach Ponyville.

(OOC: Starting Day 2 when everypony goes to sleep somewhere.)

Edited by Octavinyl

Octavinyl eventually fell asleep after a few minutes of daydreaming.

Meanwhile in the Everfree forest... Gunfire was heard everywhere in the forest. Soldiers were being eaten alive while others ran away. It was a horrific bloodbath, a massacre for all of the soldiers. The undead quickly tore apart the Royal Guards, but at the same time they had triggered traps set by the military. Their numbers grew larger and larger, but thankfully it would take a few days for them to reach Ponyville.

(OOC: Starting Day 2 when everypony goes to sleep somewhere.)

((OOC: Isn't Day 2 when the Ponyville part starts? Or are we changing that.))

Has Herlin walk in the village he decide to better put some clothes in the floor and use it like a bed but he notice he as something in the deepest part of the saddle back, she took it out and see that is a small spear tip he though "This must be a joke from Niccolas." he put the spear tip back in the saddle bag and continued with his clothes bed to sleep in it.

Edited by Herlin Firehoof

Emerald lay down, having chosen to sleep on SugarCube Corner's doorstep.

'It's closer to friends, right? That's safer than being alone in a park, right? Hey, maybe I'll get to see Pinkie if she returns soon too.'

He soon fell asleep on the cold stone.

"G'night, world." He said as his eyelids drooped and fell into a slightly disturbed sleep, full of screams and darkness.

Day 2

It was 7:14 A.M. in the morning and everything seemed fine... Octavinyl woke up from bed and rubbed her eyes. She then took a shower and left the house to buy a cup of coffee, she wasn't the type who wanted to be lonely. As she flew her way to Sugarcube Corner something was wrong. Soldiers were no longer heading to the Everfree forest, it just stopped. She didn't let that bother her so she continued going to the cafe. As soon as she was in front of Sugarcube Corner, she saw a pony sleeping on the doorstep. "Hey are you alright there?" She asked.

"Wha..."

He replied to the mare,

"Mornings...They ain't my thing....It's just past 7 isn't it? Why are you.....Oh, I see, am I in your way? Sorry."

Emerald dragged himself out of the doorway, promptly hitting his head on the side of the door.

Trying again, he stood up an managed to move out of the way.

"Didn't I see you yesterday? With all that crazy stuff goin' on?"

Penmark rubs his eyes and shakes his head.

What a dream that was. He thought to himself. He tried to remember, something about a book and fire...

He yawned, it wasn't that important. Light flooded in from the windows, and a siren cries outside.

What's that, then?

He steps outside to see what the ruckus is about.

Drizzle was woken up by a park squirrel laying on him "Hey get off" Drizzle said while swating the squirrel off now he was fully awake and went to the SCC to get some breakfast to start the day. Drizzle grabed the book he needs to return and headed off.After reachig SCC he got his order and went to the back.

Herlin wake up with a great yawn and a backache, he get in his hoof to stand and repack the bed that is made out of clothes, and said to himself "This is just the first day, i think my back will not resist it, i could use a breakfast maybe that building have some food." and started to walk to sugarcorner with a shiner in the only visible eye.

"Oh it's no trouble, but I don't think it's healthy to sleep on the ground." She replied as she went inside. She ordered the usual cup of coffee mixed with cream and sugar. The day seemed alright, but it was awfully quiet.

A little after 6:30 Silver Heart wakes up. After taking a shower she decides to get breakfast at Sugarcube Corner. On the way to the bakery she notices a distinct lack of soldiers running throughout the town. Obviously that's a good sign that whatever was going on yesterday was over. She thought. Upon arriving she noticed a familiar white mare and a young unicorn conversing. "Oh, I didn't think I would see you again so soon." She said to Octavinyl

Lapis Lazuli awoke from his sleep, a bit out of sorts. He'd fallen asleep with a book open again. He quickly skimmed through the book, trying to find his page. Bookmark in place, Lapis got out of bed and headed for his bathroom. 20 minutes later he was showered and his business had been taken care of, he headed out the door. The best way to start a day was to buy a news paper and a bagel. On his way to Sugercube Corner, he retrieved a paper, and promptly went for breakfast. He approached the door and went inside. At the counter, he ordered a sesame seed bagel with jam. Food and paper within his possession, he took his usual seat.

Misty woke up from her slumber covered in dirt. She shook off as much as she could, hoping that nopony was watching. She yawn rather loudly, still kind of tired. She looked around, and neither the fairy nor her master were in sight. The best course of action was to head to the park and laze about. It was all that she could probably do, since the Everfree was full of soldiers. Her job was to harvest plants and help out farmers. But, she doubted anypony needed her today. Misty took a seat on a bench and laid back, staring at the sky.

Edited by Berry Pie

Drizzle just sat the looking at his meal then took sips from his coffee and picking at his food until it was gone.Afterwords he taken out his book and started to read page by page from it until he was halfway done with the book then he got up payed for the meal and left and went to the park and sat on a bench and started reading where he left off.

Herlin enter to sugarcorner and see that it was a place where he could get some food, he take some bits out from one of his saddle bags and ordened some cupcakes for be sure that the place as quality, when he got the cupcakes and eated one he was surprised but he keep in silence just eating the cupcakes.

Penmark shrugs, the siren might just be a weird coincidence, for now he needed some breakfast.

He steps out, breathes in the air, and makes his way to Sugar Cube Corner.

While on his way there, he notices a couple of people heading toward the same restaurant. Upon closer viewing, he notices they're all the same people from before.

Huh... How odd

(edited)

"Oh hey Silver Heart, hey Lapis." She said to them as she walked out flying towards the park. She didn't want to talk about any weird topics in the cafe, she just wanted to relax on a bench. As she sat on a nearby bench it all seemed quiet, the fillies that would usually play were not here. It was even foggier today than it was yesterday, or any day. She then saw what looked like a crippled stallion, so she flew over to him. "Hey is something wrong? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" She asked, the pony just groaned in response. She got closer until the pony just grabbed her and bit down on her shoulder, "AAGH! SOMEPONY H-HELP!!! AAAHHH!!!!" she screamed as she struggled to push the stallion away. The monster's figure looked so wounded, but so disfigured at the same time. His right hoof had a sharp bone sticking out of it and he used it to stab through one of Octavinyl's wings, she screamed in unbearable pain. Blood was flying everywhere and they were now under a puddle of blood.

(OOC: Note to the ponies who applied to be enhanced ponies. You must become infected in any way in order to obtain the augments.)

Edited by Octavinyl