mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

"I failed to protect her... wasn't strong enough when she needed me most..."

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

"Yea... she would had wanted that." zombie king stood up. "So what should we do?"

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

With a sudden look of determination, Red declared, "I'm going in." He trotted nervously into the basement. The wizard who stole the Wii U was standing there! "Oh teh noes!" yelled Red. He turned round and galloped away, but then a wall of cheese magically appeared in front of the door.

OCs: RileyAnala

"Well he's sleeping with the fishes."

f40kn7.png

"My my my, what have we here?" Questioner said. "A party. How predictable. I don't like the decorations much." The decorations burst into flame, being gone in an instant. "And as for those fools in the basement...." The basement door vanished, leaving no sign that the basement had ever existed. "Forget about them." The Questioner then promptly stopped being in the castle.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

"Clearly, what we must do is eat this wall of cheese so we can go into the basement and save them from their impending doom. Here's the plan:

"I'll fight off the wizard in a wizard's duel while zombie uses his zombie powers to eat the cheese wall."

It was then that Questioner came and did those things.

".... Or we can just do that."

img-1965087-4-LUmj6AF.png

Thank Naminé.

Ask me things dammit.

"Well the Goddess will be displease..."

f40kn7.png

"I was talking about the one who was close to me... I knew her by the name Goddess."

Edited by zombie king24

f40kn7.png

"Not sure what else to say about her but that she was the kindness soul that I ever met."

f40kn7.png

"She once told me all we need to do is show a little kindness to everyone."

f40kn7.png

"Well she wasn't a pony... until now..." zombie king said hiding something.

Edited by zombie king24

f40kn7.png