mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

The triumph of Chaos over the universe.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Sshh... shower time.

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

I am not the student here, young padawan.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

I was never the student, that would be you.

No, we have not. Make your own bucking sandwich.

Doubtful. I know Fluttershy, she would not say such things.

True Questioner... true.

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

I will make Fluttershy one... or more.

f40kn7.png

You would give your life for her... I would too, but I can't, being immortal now.

• Brohoof 1

Just be immortal, it makes things so much easier.