mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Hugs?

f40kn7.png

By:Paradigm-Zero

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Yay... *drinks apple juice*...

f40kn7.png

Been a brony since Oct. 28 2011 (On year four)"I'm a member of the old guard."- Life Giver "If tears had flavor ones of joy would taste sweet while ones of sorrow would taste sour."- Life Giver "My only purpose is to serve the holy light. "-Life Giver

Ok... *take out another juice box* here you go... *hands you one*

f40kn7.png

*nods then keeps drinking*

f40kn7.png

*turns to you* ... Drinking juice... nothing much...

f40kn7.png

Yes... want some...

f40kn7.png

And now I wait...

f40kn7.png

Something to happen...

f40kn7.png

There was once a user named Zero.

Who dreamed he was posting the last post.

Then he looked away for such a tiny second.

To find that he was no longer the winner of this thread.

spikederpplz.png?1

• Brohoof 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you do not GO after what you want, you'll never have it. If you do not ASK, the answer will always be NO.

If you do not step froward, you'll always be in the same place. 

Want to learn how to draw ponies? Visit Dave's Pony Artist Resources thread to stop fearing the pencil and start loving it!

*Drinks apple juice*... well... out of juice...

f40kn7.png

Apple Juice makes me sick :C

Also, Ninja's hijacked my mother while I decided to post. I MUST GO!

1369861176810_by_accellerant-d70b0po.gif

If you do not GO after what you want, you'll never have it. If you do not ASK, the answer will always be NO.

If you do not step froward, you'll always be in the same place. 

Want to learn how to draw ponies? Visit Dave's Pony Artist Resources thread to stop fearing the pencil and start loving it!

Yay...*eyes shine*... thank you... *hugs then takes juice*

f40kn7.png