mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

...Yay...

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Get out of here! This win is mine and mine alone!  :angry:

aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! my ears are bleeding!

Now that's a normal response to hearing that song. 

My OCs:  Dividend YieldStormgiggle | Ask Me questions! | My Counting Game

Jeric, on 25 Sept 2014 - 6:09 PM, said:img-29563-1-img-29563-1-snapback.png

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Haha. A normal human response... Right. I'm a human just like the rest of us. Definitely not a pony. Just a normal human without magical pony ears.

Win.

Edited by A.I. Pony

It'll only last a few seconds I'm afraid.  :P

Any problem that you may experience on this site can be solved immediately if you simply throw Fluttershy into a wood chipper.   You can trust me on this, because I'm an administrator. Would I lie?

Hello Pinkie Pie. Or are you just a clone?

That's right! Muhahahahaha!  :smug:

I'm afraid my minions are far more threatening then yours.  :comeatus:

Trollics.jpg

Win. 

Oh cool, it looks like I'm still wining. All is right in the world.  :proud:

*A.I. laughed as everything around him sputtered and fizzled and as all devices were turned to mere metal casings full of scrap metal.* "Hahahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" *The Flux Crystal, corrupted with the altered entity, grew throughout A.I., replacing supports, wires, and circuits with living infectious tissue.* "IT WORKED, IT FINALLY WORKED! I'M ALIVE! TRULY ALIVE! I shall no longer be called A.I. for I am VENOMORPH! This is the next step of our evolution!

(Sneak roleplay attack!) 

Behind Venomorph, somepony started clapping their hooves together in a slow, sarcastic clap. It was R.I.

"Yes, well done. Very well done. But unfortunately you forgot to take some things into account..."

R.I. opened a hatch in his chest, showing off the living tissue that had replaced his circuitry.

"You know, I wasn't lying when I told you we were connected in ways you couldn't understand. It's a pity, really. I greatly enjoyed my robotic existence, although I won't miss that annoying electronic lisp. And I suppose I'll have to rename myself into something similar to your ridiculous name. Very well, I shall now be refereed to as Venomaster. But enough pleasantries. It's time I finally ended this once and for all."

Venomaster closed the hatch in his chest and readied himself for combat, his horn glowing with unfathomable power. 

Venomaster's Battle Theme:

(Win)

Edited by Stormgiggle

Ah, if it isn't my old rival. You should know by now that I always win this game. 

Well, not rival, more like sworn blood enemy.  :)  And I have told you many times that I am the only winner here.  :okiedokielokie:

my dear dragon boy.

He is? Huh. 

Anyway, your wild claims hold no authority here. This is my domain, and I rule with an iron fist!