mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

Ewwww no

Don't judge a book by its cover. You will truly understand it if you're just willing to read it.
                                              KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

WHY THE CAPSLOCK

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

It's almost 3am I'm so sleepy

• Brohoof 1

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

Not for me. It's almost 9am. Wow. Did I say 9am? I meant 9pm when I made this post.

Like, don't underestimate my power man.

img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-img-11558-1-MrDSig_zps3mqythma.png

Come join us Friday nights for

Movie Night @ The CMC Clubhouse: 5pm CST.

Hay @FortyTwo42 you never said what you thought of the requests you asked for? if you missed it https://mlpforums.com/topic/300-last-poster-wins/page-3182#entry4437283 

hay @Meson Bolt you also never said what you thought of the requests you asked for? if you missed it https://mlpforums.com/topic/300-last-poster-wins/page-3183#entry4441558 

Also i'm winning

• Brohoof 1

img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-36235-1-img-  points from 42 =139 and 2 coupons 

you also never said what you thought of the requests you asked for?

Sorry! I brohoofed the post and was gonna reply to it, but forgot... XD

I liked all of 'em! The first one, well... yeah, I'd seen it before, but it that doesn't make it less awesome!

Second one was... kinda standard, as far as Derpy pics go. I suppose that's my fault though, since I asked for it... xP

The third one was long and funny. And yeah, not much else to say. Although I would've preferred a bit more of Colgate screen-time.

The fourth is really cool! Nice atmosphere, cool art style... cute poneh. x3

I liked the sixth better than the fifth, in fact, the sixth is my new desktop wallpaper. The fifth is nice, but not exactly interesting...?

And of course Dash being cute is always awesome in my book.

I also really liked the last one. It's cute and well-drawn, but also kinda funny when you think about it.

#winning

• Brohoof 1

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

Individual Odstock Keynsham errr

Winning

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me

Perished Ormskirk isocyanate

KTCcHNT.png

Sig made by me