mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

medium.jpg

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I cannot sleep and its depressing me :<

awww pinkie^^

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

medium.png

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I'm a ladygirl. 

How does it feel to lose to a girl?

not too bad, after all, girls aren't any worse than a guy... 

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

medium.gif

• Brohoof 1

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

^ LOL

ansem is like having autism. He's hard to shake off, but you won't quit till you've rid of him...whether you are riku, or me.

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

sig-4698707.368d292357f1523a4bc89af7b581

For that one, I don't like the art style they used... I think its the nose that makes them look weird to me. At least in this picture.

• Brohoof 1

You have laid your eyes upon my post. Be afraid. Please. With a cherry on top? I'm dying here...

Oh and here's my OC, I guess: Lance

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Today's my best friend's birthday :D i sort of almost ruined it earlier (dun ask...okay, it sorta had to do with my obsession with seeing EVERY mlp ep xP i dun wanna talk about it) but everything is fine now.

I'd invite people to celebrate it with me and her but she wants her new forum to have only me and her as the members xD and i think she's already disabled registration. She's looking out for how sensitive i am, anyways. But have fun wishing her a happy birthday here :) she turned 23 today^^

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Wow with my luck I never win anything! *looks down* never mind...

Want to wish my friend a happy birthday? :D

And you win cuz i say you do :P You deserve to win. You are a winner^^

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Want to wish my friend a happy birthday? :D

And you win cuz i say you do :P You deserve to win. You are a winner^^

1. Wow that was quick!

2. Happy birthday to your friend!

3. Aww *cyber hug* thanks ^_^

4. Tee he I'm winning now :P

• Brohoof 1

Lillim.png :crackle: Huggle me :o_o: 

1. Wow that was quick!

2. Happy birthday to your friend!

3. Aww *cyber hug* thanks ^_^

4. Tee he I'm winning now :P

1. Yep, i'm a fast poster :P

2. Thank you :D *i should tell her happy birthday from you when she's online again :D*

3. You're welcome^^,

and,

4. Yep you're winning! And i don't mind losing at all so long as i'm making someone else feel happier :)

I made myself as a fairy in a dress up game too hehe^^ i seem to be into fairies right now xD

EDIT: *hug's sparkle too :D*

Edited by PinkuRiku

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Like, Tinkerbell?

sig-4700060.Sininho_07.png

Yes i like tinkerbell :) one of my favorite disney characters right there^^ she's so cute :D

@PinkuRiku: Happy Birthday to your Best Friend!

Thank you so much :D *hug*

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".