mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Beautiful :D seeing the flowers makes me feel happy inside too^^ thanks for sharing this with me *HUG*

I knew you would like it

Have another one:

medium.png

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Yay! Flowers! :D *hug's them all^^* *hug's leere too :D*

So many thank yous :D

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

I may take a nap my ocd is kicking in i don't even know WHY. Was it the beagels i had at church? they didn't TASTE like they had sugar, but maybe its the gluten...i have such food sensitities o.O;;;

Beautiful art work btw :D i love how it all has flowers^^ my favorite

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

medium.png

• Brohoof 2

^ I LOVE THAT PICTURE :D

I toke some medication just now. It should help my ocd, and likely get me sleepy. xD But at least i'll be soothed and calmed...

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

medium.jpeg

medium.jpg

medium.png

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

Beautiful art :D And what a super cute pinkie at the start of the post too^^

Seeing all this should give me happy dreams :)

EDIT: Thank you :D

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

For Nightmare night halloween:

medium.png

medium.png

medium.jpg

medium.png

medium.png

Edited by Leere
  • Brohoof 1

I didn't like the picture that said 'you guys' very much.....but nice halloween picts :P even if i don't care for halloween much xD

I should post something too hmmmn.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/0/06/Amethyst_Star_giving_a_bouquet_of_flowers_to_Rarity_S4E13.png/revision/latest?cb=20140210100305

This is pretty^^

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/7/72/Fluttershy_noms_flower_S01E10.png/revision/latest?cb=20111209163153

This looks peaceful :)

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

sig-4708610.medium.jpg

sig-4708610.23244__safe_pinkie%20pie_cut

Edited by Leere
  • Brohoof 1

Fus ro da? Oh, and heres a story I wrote. The Sequel

Not feeling up to read right now, sorry

• Brohoof 1

Troubleshoes/hooves is adorable.

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I have that favorited on Deviantart.

• Brohoof 1

One of my favorites. 

• Brohoof 1