mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

PARTY HARD!

medium.gif

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Suprise! :D

Pinkie with rarity's hair is the prettiest thing ever. I must save that pict to my 'puter

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

*saveth's it :D*

lol, bible talk

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

medium.jpg

• Brohoof 2

I could of Post Pictures but I'm didn't do it.

Its okay :)

What do you want more: sun or moon? i'm getting pokemon sun^^

Aka "LadyPKchu".

medium.png

• Brohoof 2

I may read a book outside sometime today. Its a way to get away from the sound of my bro's game xD

I guess i'm getting overwelmed by doing the net too long o.O

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Pinkie gators xD

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

ZmKNIep.png

I was gonna post this...

• Brohoof 2

^ yep, thats how it all began xD

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

medium.png

• Brohoof 1

LOL memes xD i wanna see a pony one :D please? *puppy dog eyes*

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

10a.png

SO CUTE :D

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

medium.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

I want to get off the net now, but i scared to. I don't want to hear my brother's game. BUT i wanna read now. i've been online too long. its not fun now. I want my autism to go down...

EDIT: No one said anything that bugged me ;) i just want to switch activites, being online too long is making me feel kinda...ocd O.o;;

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".